Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:16 pm
- Location: The restaurant at the end of the universe
have you ever been spaying bleach on that shirt you staind with paint making your portable when sudinly the bleach stops spraying you put it up right and it sprays but you put it at and angle and i dosent work well these guys fixt that problem check the video out http://spraywell.blogspot.com/2006/03/h ... ffort.html
A watched download never completes.
- Posts: 999
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:34 am
- Location: On permanent vacation from reality.
Saw that on Make, don't really understand how it would work. Wouldn't some liquid still be stuck in the long part?
It's just a funny shaped bottle...
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:39 pm
- PSN Username: Denki_no_Ame
- Location: What's it to you? Stalker...
No, didn't you watch the video? Once the liquid is gone in the round part, you tip it back to transfer the remaining liquid trapped in the long part into the round part. It's a pretty cool design, but they didn't have to go and make a big deal out of it with the dramatic music and everything.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:32 pm
- Location: (the only person here from) Vermont
Finally! Something that will get all the liquid out!
(The guys arm in the begining was really hairy!)
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:52 pm
- Location: A stupid place in NC
But if you tip it at an angle wouldent you get the same problem?
- Posts: 4009
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:25 pm
- Location: *undisclosed*
That's the point of the well looking how it does, you can tip it much farther than the regular bottle and still get it's to spray out every drop. I like it.
- Posts: 1345
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:19 pm
- Location: SA, TX
it the way of the future
Last edited by Joes2Silly
on Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
official xbox fiend
- Posts: 4793
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:52 pm
Looks like you could just mod a regular spray bottle to do that. I'm going to do that now.