Hard question

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skyone
Moderator
Posts: 6390
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: it is a mystery
Contact:

Post by Skyone » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:04 pm

Guys, it's been a day since Hboy asked the question, give it a rest.

User avatar
geekbait111
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:15 am
Location: hiding your attic...waiting

Post by geekbait111 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:04 pm

yes but mine is replicating 2 dice so THERE SO THERE BURNED (or whatever :D ) And umm... weren't you dointg the original problem not the dice?

Nicholai said
Gamelver wrote:
just trying to prove nicholai wrong, because I'm pretty sure he is Razz.

anyway, there are two dice, meaning there IS a 1+2 and 2+1 combination. it's not like you're rolling one dice twice, you're rolling two dices at once Wink.



THERE IS NOT TWO DICE IN THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM!!!
And either you go with the 2 dice or you don't, either way you are a dead duck, either look at gamevelver's posts or mine. SO ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG PLEASE!!!
P.S 2 dice are the EXACT SAME THING AS RANDOM NUMBERS, INCREASE THE NUMBERS ON A DIE, FOLLOW MY PATTERN AND YOU ARE WRONG, BECAUSE WHEN YOU ROLL A DICE IT'S RANDOM, here that RANDOM !!!!
Last edited by geekbait111 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Skyone
Moderator
Posts: 6390
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: it is a mystery
Contact:

Post by Skyone » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:05 pm

geekbait111 wrote:SO ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG PLEASE!!!
No one cares who's right or wrong.

In fact, you're getting a reputation of an idiot by doing this.

User avatar
geekbait111
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:15 am
Location: hiding your attic...waiting

Post by geekbait111 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:09 pm

ok :D that's true, fine really no more posts
edit: I'm sorry I was really stupid about this childish dispute :(

Harshboy
Portablizer
Posts: 3610
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:44 pm

Post by Harshboy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:48 pm

Guys i got an A on the question....now shut-up (sorry for that)

User avatar
Metroid fan
Senior Member
Posts: 2158
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:36 pm
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Post by Metroid fan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:59 pm

geekbait111 wrote: WHEN YOU ROLL A DICE IT'S RANDOM, here that RANDOM !!!!
I really hope you mean di cause you can't roll a dice...[/b]

User avatar
MilkMonster
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: A stupid place in NC
Contact:

Post by MilkMonster » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:44 pm

Metroid fan wrote:
geekbait111 wrote: WHEN YOU ROLL A DICE IT'S RANDOM, here that RANDOM !!!!
I really hope you mean di cause you can't roll a dice...[/b]
Dice = singular
Di = Plural

Sorta like how Elvi is the plural form of Elvis.

User avatar
Gamelver
Moderator
Posts: 3347
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:03 pm
Location: in my basement, to forever work on portables ;)
Contact:

Post by Gamelver » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:05 pm

heh, yeah we were getting into a pretty good fight there ;)...

anyway, we were both right, really, just looked at it differently. but I'm still better...because I have....umm...ok, never mind then :P.
Without games my life would have no meaning.
Well, I guess it would, but it would be a lot less fun!!!!!!!

Image

User avatar
Lucretius
Moderator
Posts: 4009
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:25 pm
Location: *undisclosed*
Contact:

Post by Lucretius » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:06 pm

That reminds me of Brian Regan's quote about his school life:
[quote="Brain Regan"]"Brian, what's the i before e rule?"
"I before e... always."
"What are you, an idiot, Brian?"
"Apparently."
So she explains it.
"No, Brian. It's i before e except after c and when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekens and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!"
That's a hard rule. That's a- that's a rough rule.
Plurals were hard, too.
“Brian, how do you make a word a plural?â€
-Luke

Post Reply