The stupidest thing you've ever done

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

elementxmaster

Post by elementxmaster » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:53 pm

Last edited by elementxmaster on Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:57 pm

@Extreme Jesus:
That's awsome :D ! Haha, me and my friends don't hnag out much during the school year, only a little bit during Winter Vactation :wink: ... It's crazy fun... One time, we used this insta-foaming soap stuff and graffitied an old car that we hang out by (it's near our tree house [we have a TV and a bunch of other kewl junk in there]). That's how we clean it up, see the top has a sun roof, so we just built a tunnel with a rope ladder so we could jump into the car... One time we actually did get gasmasks and spray the thing down, it's our club treaty :D ! Until our friend moved, we had to build a new treehouse, and without a car :( ! We did make a ground section connected by a bunch tunnels though, those rooftop-trunks really rock if you cut out the bottom...
God Bless Hot Glue

Extreme_Jesus
Location:Old Hampshire, none of that New hampshire stuff....

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:01 pm

oh!

i forgot the most important one, how silly of me

Bike-Swimming

Last march it was a particularly low tide on my local beach and me and two of my friends were riding out bikes along the sand and darting into the water. On one of these such darts i went a little too far. At this point i thought "screw it" and rode straight in. Bearing in mind that i live in ENGLAND and in winter its very very cold, i think it was about 9 (Celcius, i dont know what that would be in Faranheit) which isnt exactly beach weather :wink:

After about an hour of this we got bored and could feel the numbness setting in so we headed off home, but not before swimming out dragging out bikes onto the sea defences and gettin a picture taken :lol:

Bike swimming

@Fanboy

lucky you (well about the treehouse), i always wanted one of them but there a disticnt lack of big trees or many open spaces because i live on a rather over populated little island

Although at one point one of friends ened up with expanding foam in his hair, had a bald patch for weeks :lol:
Last edited by Extreme_Jesus on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:03 pm

I saw :wink: ... It was in one of those picture threads...
God Bless Hot Glue

Extreme_Jesus

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:04 pm

oh yeah....

i thought i mite have posted it before :wink:

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:05 pm

Hey, I'm glad you did. It won't let me view your MySpace!
God Bless Hot Glue

Extreme_Jesus

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:11 pm

oh yea, something to do with privacy settings

im not sure/can be bothered :wink: how to change them

*EDIT* fixed the link, you should be ab;e to see it now

Darth Fett
Location:On my giant space station. Firing on earth in 3...2...1...

Post by Darth Fett » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:24 pm

Here's some more of mine:
Me and a friend decided to joust with brooms on our bikes.We didn't really knock eack other off,but we were hitting each other with the brooms.
This was just a few days ago.It was my first time skiing,and i saw a ski jump.And i thought "Looks fun!" and decided to go off it.Something went wrong,and i did half a backflip and landed on my back.My friend said it looked like a cartoon. :lol:
Laugh and the world laughs with you; It's inhabitants are an entirely different story.

G-force

Post by G-force » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:31 pm

I never manage to get very hurt doing anything. It usually goes off without much of a hitch, maybe a small scrape or something. I'm either lucky or just not crazy enough.

Super Cameraman

Post by Super Cameraman » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:01 pm

SLIGHT BUMP:

I threw an old RC car on my carport roof. 3 snow stoms later... Still there. And on.

What else...

Well I flipped off a sub in 3rd grade. I had no idea what it even meant!
If you're looking at this post and it was made before 2008, just ignore it.

collingall2005

Post by collingall2005 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:10 pm

About a year and a half ago i was out driveing and got into a car accident, but it turned out that the person that i hit was my car inshurance agent :x . I think the odds of doing that was in the one in a billion or so.
Wan na na na!

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:20 pm

i was driving my go kart about 40 mph on a windy gravel road. it's brakes don't work and i was speeding toward a bend in the road and there just happens to be a conveniently placed spring at the edge of the road. i almost drove right into it but luckily i just missed it by about 2 inches. i have a really stupid step cousin who once drive my grandpa's tractor into a creek. someone else i know accidentally lit his trash can on fire

Motoman

Post by Motoman » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:05 pm

collingall2005 wrote:About a year and a half ago i was out driveing and got into a car accident, but it turned out that the person that i hit was my car inshurance agent :x . I think the odds of doing that was in the one in a billion or so.
OMG! Lol!! :lol: Sorry but thats funny as hell! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway I was helping my friends dad fix his truck (Fully loaded Nissan Titan) and my friend bet me $5 to stick my foot under as he drove back into the garage... well it turned out the car broke down right on my foot and was on it for about 4 minutes. I had a giant fracture down the middle of my foot and 3 of my toes were broken.

"Living After Midnight"

NES_fanatic

Post by NES_fanatic » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:14 pm

That time my soldering iron (active, yes) rested on a battery and I didn't notice... :(

Unidentified Assilant

Post by Unidentified Assilant » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:30 am

Joined this forum :P

Nah, one of the stupidest things I ever did was blow £200 when I tried to replace Safe Mode with Real-Time DOS on my Windows Millenium PC, I screwed it up that bad, I had to get an expert to fix it :(, and since I did it, I had to pay