Mind doing me a favor, benheck forumgoers?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:37 pm

I voted for yours Kyosho. And from the looks of things at the moment, Your entry is in first

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Got my vote Image

I made it go from 41 to 44 Image

Nonsense Man

Post by Nonsense Man » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Voted for you. Hey your winning :D

Kyosho
Portablizer

Post by Kyosho » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:16 pm

Thanks guys!

Kyosho
Portablizer

Post by Kyosho » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:44 pm

I believe the enemy (:P) has launched a new offensive. If anyone hasn't voted yet, please do. They know about this thread.
tec27 wrote:http://forums.benheck.com/viewtop...=bf ... 3bc31e816b
Look at those cheaters!!!!
I had wondered why the one guy was so far in the lead right away (like 80% while the rest of us were in the single digits), and I just found out last night that he'd asked on some forums he frequents to vote for him. So, I thought I'd make it a fair fight.

Even though I'm winning now, I think if that guy tried he could probably pull in some more votes, so if you haven't voted yet, please do!
Show him that TL.net > that crappy little forum!
Crappy little forum? Oh no he didn't! :P

This is way too much fun! :D

cowsgoquack101
Steam ID:cowsgoquack101

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:48 pm

He's being a hypocrite if he's going to do the same thing now. Oh well, I voted, yours = best.

Kyo

Post by Kyo » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:52 am

Lol, hypocrites. I'm gonna go ahead and vote for you now

Kyosho
Portablizer

Post by Kyosho » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:57 am

Glad to see a moderator removed the spam from this thread (four pages worth!). Sorry again about that invasion.

lovablechevy
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by lovablechevy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 am

Kyosho wrote:Glad to see a moderator removed the spam from this thread (four pages worth!). Sorry again about that invasion.
yeah... sorry i participated in that a little bit...

anyway, i'm voting for you! i'm gonna do it on every computer i can get my hands on! :D
they call me the Queen of Bondo, though maybe i should be called the Queen of Epoxy Putty

current project - code name: blue mushroom!

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:21 am

Personally, to be honest, yours is my least disliked. I don't really like any of them that much. Yours is bearable, but the other leader is just plain weird and messed up, and would probably scare new people away from the podcast.

Time to ask friends to ask friends of friends to start voting :P

Six No Idea - 3%
[listen] High Fives for Everyone - 2%
[listen] Tooth Extraction for Fun and Profit - 3%
[listen] GR Podcast Theme - 24%
[listen] Go Go Gadget Democracy - 1%
[listen] Game Revolution Song - 67%

I wouldn't care too much normally, but they made it personal by invading our forums!
Hey, sup?

Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:19 am

Internet wars own.

I voted for Tooth extraction for fun and profit. Even though it doesn't fit for a podcast, it simply owns all other pieces handsdown.

On to other matters, may I ask the mods to not delete posts from this thread. All of us need a little comic relief in our days, and I am right in assuming forum 42 is like your chit chat or general discussion right? =). Immature posts that may or may not have come from a Teamliquid member nitrogen32 I could understand, but your forum members should be able to express what they think, right?

Anyways. For those who would like to know about Teamliquids quest or recurring joke of "win the internet" or "TL>internet" etc. It started years ago, a member posted a poll (which was actually starcraft related, i.e. the central theme of the forum) in which many members set out to vote in, and win the poll. This happened a few more times and the joke came out how whenever a poll was posted on TL's forums with a common interest, TL's collective interest would win. Thus the term, winning the internet.

There is an exception to this rule however. Last year there was a external website holding a vote, in which a large chinese group (Very sketchy on the details here, if any Teamliquidian sees this, please post details in GTR's thread in gen disc) came and finally put an end to TL wins the internet theory. So now we know that TL.net > internet except china.

and
God this is just like the time we invaded that stripper forum
that brings back memories, lol.

Anyways, I made this post MOSTLY just to say, don't judge all of teamliquid by the few that spoil it. Coming and trolling your forums was a terrible mistake, and though I may not agree with intentionally affecting the polls results. It can become quite comical ^_^.

NITROGEN

Post by NITROGEN » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:12 am

HEY IT'S NITROGEN23 NOT 32.

And yeah, don't think all of the people at teamliquid do this crap :D
Sorry if you guys didn't like it, I was just fooling around.

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:31 am

Nightcrawler wrote:
On to other matters, may I ask the mods to not delete posts from this thread. All of us need a little comic relief in our days, and I am right in assuming forum 42 is like your chit chat or general discussion right? =). Immature posts that may or may not have come from a Teamliquid member nitrogen32 I could understand, but your forum members should be able to express what they think, right?

Wow, that's arrogance on your part. lol There are rules, and we real members agree to uphold those rules. Your BS violated those rules, no excuses, our mods did their duty. I'm with Kyosho and loveablechevy. THANKS MODS FOR DELETING IT!

As for you guys, wow. Get over yourselves.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.

Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:36 am

Tibia wrote:

Wow, that's arrogance on your part. lol There are rules, and we real members agree to uphold those rules. Your BS violated those rules, no excuses, our mods did their duty. I'm with Kyosho and loveablechevy. THANKS MODS FOR DELETING IT!

As for you guys, wow. Get over yourselves.
Yes there are rules, but don't put it down to my "BS" violating these rules. I actually skimmed through the forum 42 rule thread, and I found none of "my BS" violating those rules.

Also, i'm no expert on the matter but wouldn't repeated posts from various users such as
Voted for you. Hey your winning Very Happy
I didn't watch any of them, but I voted for yours.
ditto
count as spam? which is against your rules, of course.
Nitrogen32 wrote:HEY IT'S NITROGEN23 NOT 32.
...Nobody cares =p

I appologize if my post may have come off as arrogant, as I was writing it I meant it to sound more as a request, not a demand. But re-reading it I can see how how that may have been misconstrued.

Also, final note, you mention "you guys" and "yourselves" if you are referring to me with that collective don't, my Teamliquid account has an amazing 4 posts, I have just been a lurker/reader mainly of news section for about a year. I do not consider myself a part of the TL collective

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:45 am

Look, your crap got deleted. Get over it. Life goes on. It's not YOUR job to decide what spam is, and those who do decide already did their job. Asking them to undo it, especially in light of what happened, is really stupid.

As for including you in that collective, by asking for that garbage to be restored, whether you want to or not, you've associated yourself with them. I personally don't give a rip how long you've been lurking here. That just means you should know better than to encourage this.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.