PSOne screen not showing any picture?

If you're making a portable you probably need something to watch it on. (Unless you want to guess what's happening in the game, but I wouldn't advise that) Anyway, this forum is your "Hacking a pocket TV/screen" one-stop solution. Share your experiences and knowledge here.

Moderator:Moderators

Cymoro
PSOne screen not showing any picture?

Post by Cymoro » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:37 pm

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know. I have a plug from my Gamecube InterACT screen that combines 3 signals (Audio and video) into one for A/V ports like what the PSOne has. Problem is, it doesn't seem to work. Am I using the wrong thing here, or what?

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:55 pm

ok last time i did any thing with the ps one screen i inored the psone style inputs and went with the composite AV plug above the head phones. then you have to brige the two grounds together. thats it but you get no stario. so get rgb and video and every thing in to the psone port and brige the grounds together. -Cennar

Cymoro

Post by Cymoro » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:57 pm

That's what I was talking about, the port above the headphone jack <_<

gannon

Post by gannon » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:26 pm

the official psone screen needs to have 5V put into the 5V connection on the playstation a/v jack to turn on.

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:39 pm

cool dint even try that... but next time i do some thing with stario.. i sure will