PS3 Screen

If you're making a portable you probably need something to watch it on. (Unless you want to guess what's happening in the game, but I wouldn't advise that) Anyway, this forum is your "Hacking a pocket TV/screen" one-stop solution. Share your experiences and knowledge here.

Moderator:Moderators

ocacbaseballfreak
PSN Username:Drumehero007
PS3 Screen

Post by ocacbaseballfreak » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 am

Hi all! I am new to these forums (first post actually) and am a bit crunched for time right now, so please forgive me if this has been discussed already. I'm going to band camp soon for a couple weeks, and they allow us to bring game consoles, so long as were responsible for them. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to attach a screen to my ps3. It should be about as big as the console itself and I don't care what kind of inputs it uses. I can do any soldering or work necessary for it to function, and if there is a tutorial on this please point me in the right direction. Thin TVs are way too expensive, and besides, I don't need to watch TV! I just need a plain, simple, cheap way to display the ps3 on a screen big enough to play split screen on. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help!