sorry for writing another thread but...

If you're making a portable you probably need something to watch it on. (Unless you want to guess what's happening in the game, but I wouldn't advise that) Anyway, this forum is your "Hacking a pocket TV/screen" one-stop solution. Share your experiences and knowledge here.

Moderator:Moderators

*o*
sorry for writing another thread but...

Post by *o* » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:04 am

i have just got a gamecube screen off ebay what do i need to do to make it work?

BTW please delete this after it has been answered

Doofus

Post by Doofus » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:10 am

Do you think this forum just deletes every topic when it's done with it? That's not how most forums (at least the ones I go to) work.

Besides, if someone answers your question, then other people, who also bought Gamecube screens, and come here looking for an answer, can be referred to this topic, or a previous one (if there is one) to assist them.

Sorry for not even beginning to answer your question, but I felt this was necessary.

nos_slived
Higher Idiot

Post by nos_slived » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:41 pm

What screen is it, the InTec or Interac? Or do you mean a HipGear? As you can see, there are 3 types, so we need to know which one.

Also, Doofus, he probably said that because he has seen others yelled at because they created threads that weren't needed. This question could be answered using the search, but I know how hard it is to get the answer you need sometimes.

*o*

Post by *o* » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:33 pm

its an intec

and i have tried a search it always pulls up totally irellevant things