how do you connect an audio amp?

If you're making a portable you probably need something to watch it on. (Unless you want to guess what's happening in the game, but I wouldn't advise that) Anyway, this forum is your "Hacking a pocket TV/screen" one-stop solution. Share your experiences and knowledge here.

Moderator:Moderators

devileyebrows42
how do you connect an audio amp?

Post by devileyebrows42 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:36 pm

im going to make an n64p in the future and i was going to use one of those 3.5" screens from ebay but they have no audio amp. I was going to use one of these (http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) because its small and already assembled. What do you do to connect it to sound. I was thinking that you find a 7805 regulator on board, connect 5 volt source, then wire in to system ground, and connect the systems audio signal to which pin? If this is way off just tell me. im still learning
"I can eat so many frosted flakes before i've had tuna"
"Im not a dentist but i do brush my teeth twice a day"
The only things that are free in life are brochures, but nobody wants them.

gamax92

Re: how do you connect an audio amp?

Post by gamax92 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

You Would Connect The Input L/R/G To The Place Where The Cord Goes On The Board.

Then The Output Ground would be both Black Wires on the Speakers.
In This Picture (underside) The Left Red Wire Would be Right Audio
In This Picture (underside) The Right Red Wire Would be Left Audio

Some Thing Like This.
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8272/dsc00274hb.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT.
nevermind1534 wrote:By, I cringe every time I see a post by you, because of the immense number of useless comments that seem to be there for no reason other than to up your post count.
I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT.
#DCE1E5 #ECECEC