Who can help me for my "GameCube" ?

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

BenHeckUser
Who can help me for my "GameCube" ?

Post by BenHeckUser » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:27 am

Hello,

I would mod my GameCube and I don't know how must I do for... It's not hard but I can't follow the Kasar's topic! Have you a video or another topic than Kasar's for? Thanks you very much. :wink:

Ps: How can I hack my screen and my controllers simply? Please, bring to me a video or some pictures. Finally, I have a last question, in the GameCube's system, how can I bring some modifications for haven't a cubic system like the GameCube? (It's for the case)

Sincerely,

MacSplosion

Re: Who can help me for my "GameCube" ?

Post by MacSplosion » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:22 am

Hi BenHeckUser,
I hope my response is not too late... :)
A month ago I decided to do this too. My screen wires are already finished and now I'm busy with a Wiikey Fusion on my Gamecube.
Now, my question is: what do you want to change in the gamecube?
About the screen: its quite easy but it depends on the way you choose: do you want composite video or RGB or even component?
If you do not have the psone screen its a bit more difficult because you have to find out the video and audio inputs yourself.
Good luck!

GCPX2.0

Post by GCPX2.0 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 am

i was wondering how do you wire up the psone screen with the gamecube? Can i just use the standard AVI cable wires to wire it?

ProgMetalMan

Post by ProgMetalMan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Yes, or you can bypass that extra space wasted and hardwire the AV out on the motherboard of the GC to the AV in on the PSOne screen.
ShockSlayer wrote:Proggy's right.
ttsgeb wrote:mfw prog was not only right, but 100% so.

MacSplosion

Post by MacSplosion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:00 am

The easiest option is to wire the composite video and ground to the screen, but if you want the best quality use also the R, B and G outputs. I have done this too and the quality is much better than just composite video. Disadvantage is that you have much more wires and cables.
Good luck!