Robo Cube Work log

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

Rohan The Wind Waker
Robo Cube Work log

Post by Rohan The Wind Waker » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 am

:mrgreen: Thanks To a couple people for Finding Tricks For The GAMECUBE And it's Giant Disc Drive I'm Starting a Gamecube portable. First Thanks For Benheck For This Website to provied the intel I need to make one. Second Thanks For ShockSlayer for Finding out that you can power a gamecube of of 5 volts. Next for Tchay for finding out that the 3.3 volt line can have 5 volt max. Wich means that i only need 2 TI regulators.( 7.4 volt battries. 7.4 for psone screen. 5 volts for 12v, 5v and 3.3 lines then a regulator for the 1.9 volt line.) And The MOST credit goes to .................. Hailrazer for the choice of spots to put the components. :mrgreen:
Rohan The \/\/ind \/\/aker
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay

nukear
360 GamerTag:nukear

Robo Cube Work log

Post by nukear » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:21 am

Is this a worklog or a thank-you thread?

Rohan The Wind Waker

Re: Robo Cube Work log

Post by Rohan The Wind Waker » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:09 am

Work Log. Good Timing to. I have an UPDATE. This kind of Sucks because i cant upload pics now because cam broke. Any way i have took apart the cube. First Rev cube. Progress screen port, has all 3 ports on the bottom and has a regulator board. I have taken of the progress port out and the ports on the bottom.

Rohan The Wind Waker

Re: Robo Cube Work log

Post by Rohan The Wind Waker » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 am

Bad news and good news. Bad news: My grampa is king of worrries so i wont be using battries. Good news i have the whole thing in my drawings. on the back the disk drive will stick out. NO DISK COVER. Not fast enough to hurt me. Normal gamecube av cable port. both Memcard slots. moded heatsink (fan built in). will have all player ports. built in controller. Will be small. I might be using a portable DVD player screen. if it only acsepts digital then i will get a converter.

nukear
360 GamerTag:nukear

Robo Cube Work log

Post by nukear » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 am

Worklog needs work.