Total price to make/buy a GCP

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

Rockin Husker
360 GamerTag:RockinHusker
Total price to make/buy a GCP

Post by Rockin Husker » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Wow i have not been on here in a longgg time!! Okay here is what i want to say:
i have some money to spend and i was wondering how much it would cost to create a game cube portable or maybe buy one from someone on here? I would really love to make one but it would be my first time and i might mess up and i dont need a big screen. just maybe mid to small lcd. i wouldnt need all kinds of bells and whistles that could come with making one. just the needed things such as power switch, start/select buttons, all main control buttons.sticks, a volume (as well as volume control) and a headphone jack. if you can think of anything else i might need tell me but that is it i think. it doesnt have to be real big either. maybe something similar this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mZ5O3ifid8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but maybe a lil wider so i can hold it better.
*enter witty phrase here*

ThePortablizer

Re: Total price to make/buy a GCP

Post by ThePortablizer » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:49 pm

i have never made a gamecube portable myself but judging from my experience I would say maybe $300-$350 to make one yourself (and all the time and effort) and maybe $500-$700 to buy one (I know zenloc has this thing his doing where his making 10 GCp's for people to purchase)
edited

unicycler17
PSN Username:unicycler17

Post by unicycler17 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 am

Well the portable in that video is for sale, so if you want to buy it you can.

Ashen

Post by Ashen » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 am

http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewto ... f=18&t=627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImageImageImage