GCOne - New GCp - Plus Future Tutorial

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

NARETO
PSN Username:blueomega-6
GCOne - New GCp - Plus Future Tutorial

Post by NARETO » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Recently I've been watching ShockSlayer's Unabridged series, and I decided I wanted to make a Portable GameCube too! So I began to plan.

I'm going to take everything out of a Gamecube, and put it inside the Casing of a PSOne. I will then attach the PSOne LSD Screen(hot wiring it of course). I was Going to put the Buttons right onto the Casing, but I decided it would be a bad Idea, so I'm just going to leave the controller ports and use a regular controller.

Also it's not going to be battery powered, yet. Because Batteries cost a bit more than my budget.

This is not going to cost much, because I got a great deal on a PSOne with LCD Screen. Someone was auctioning off a PSOne with LCD Screen, with all wires, a controller, 4 memory cards and 7 games, not to mention it's all unopened and works 100%. So I really don't need the Controller, Memory cards and the Games, so I'm selling to them to Play-N-Trade, which will probably almost pay for itself. The original Bidding price was $10, but I ended up getting it for $20 plus $10 shipping. At Play-N-Trade they had a $20 Gamecube, And I allready had GameCube controllers from my Wii. So it ended up costing about $30 total.

Anyways, when I begin making it I will record it and upload tutorial videos to Youtube. Also this is my first Mod. And here's the blue-prints I made...

Any Feedback?
Last edited by NARETO on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashen

Re: GCOne - New GCp - Plus Future Tutorial

Post by Ashen » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:36 pm

NARETO wrote:Any Feedback?
First of all welcome, I'm glad you are enthusiastic and inspired. I'll be the nice one to tell you straight away. If you make more posts like that people will want to kill you.
Last edited by Ashen on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

NARETO

Post by NARETO » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Ashen wrote:
NARETO wrote:Any Feedback?
First of all welcome, I'm glad you are enthusiastic and inspired. I'll be the nice one to tell you straight away. If you make more posts like that people will want to kill you.
Thank You! What did I do wrong?

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737

Post by bassmasta » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:41 pm

NARETO wrote:Thank You! What did I do wrong?
1) TALKING LIKE THIS
2) Blogging
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.

NARETO

Post by NARETO » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 am

Oh yeah that was just a temporary size so when I recorded a video, people could read what I said in that post.

NARETO

Post by NARETO » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 pm

I lost the bet for the screen :( too bad