Biohazzrd's Xbox Portable

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

BioHazzrd
Re: Biohazzrd's Xbox Portable

Post by BioHazzrd » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Okay I have things set up and i backed up my eeprom with config magic. When you back it up you have to unlock it first so i unlocked it and backed it up. I forgot to relock the hard drive before i shut it off and now i am stuck with a code 05. Since my xbox is unlocked how can i connect it to my computer? i figure if i can get help with this part then I will be set using xboxhdm to relock it and be set. if there is no way to do this then i will build an eeprom reader but i would rather not have to do that if i dont have to... Gosh im learning all the things i dont what to with this project (i screwed it up before too accidentally formated the whole box. took me a while to fix that and now this.)

As always your help is greatly appreciated

BioHazzrd

P.S. Im working on some awesome picture designs will upload them within the next two weeks
If at first you don't succeed... Call it version 0.5

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 am

If your HDD is unlocked, then you can simply connect it to your PC and it should find itself ok... the only real question is whether or not xboxhdm will be able to see the SATA drive, but presuming that it can you should be able to re-lock it either by manually typing in the lock code, or by using the dumped eeprom.

I highly recommend doing a TSOP flash on your box instead of running off the softmod. For what you are doing it will prevent this type of issue from happening again as you can disable the check for a locked drive, and you can also tell it to ignore a host of other errors.

hackmodford
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Biohazzrd's Xbox Portable

Post by hackmodford » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeah if its unlocked it will work in a computer. You need to relic it so that it works in the xbox.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

BioHazzrd

Post by BioHazzrd » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Okay I just locked it back up and now I will be flashing the TSOP. I am playing with Flubber Text Tool and Kernel Basher and I am trying to come up with a cooler animation on an X2 bios... More to come!
If at first you don't succeed... Call it version 0.5