WANTED!!!! A GOOD MODDER TO MAKE A PORTABLE GAMECUBE!!!

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

Dpeezie
WANTED!!!! A GOOD MODDER TO MAKE A PORTABLE GAMECUBE!!!

Post by Dpeezie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:47 am

Hi i just recently here about the portable gamecube craze on youtube and i thought it would be awsome to have one but when i looked at the tutorial on how to do it, i realize that this is BEYOND HARD!!! I CANT EVEN BRAKE OPEN A PSP BATTERY TO HACK IT!!! IT TOOK ME 12 TIMES AND THEN I JUST GAVE UP!!! So, if i get all the required materials, will someone make it for me? If so just name a REASONABLE price. :D

Dpeezie

Re: WANTED!!!! A GOOD MODDER TO MAKE A PORTABLE GAMECUBE!!!

Post by Dpeezie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:41 pm

I really don't mind the case and what comes with. Its all cool if it works like a charm, as long as i don't get ripped off :!: but I don't wanna have to buy another system budget. :( I am will to go up to 100 to 150 dollars but it would really help if the job could require less since i basicaly can get the equipment. It would also be better to name a price :)

DK

Post by DK » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Will probably be in the region of $500-600 :wink:

Dpeezie

Post by Dpeezie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:14 pm

YOU SERIOUS :evil: i COULD GO BUY ONE IF THEY WERE SELLING IT FOR WAY CHEAPER THAN THAT!!! I guess i might need to start learning modding skills :cry:

DK

Post by DK » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Would cost at $100-150 in parts :facepalm:

Not easy things to make so people charge a lot for all the work they put into them.

Dpeezie

Post by Dpeezie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Recently before i said that I MIGHT be able to gather the materials so I shouldn't have to charge for more parts should I? :?:

Jidan

Post by Jidan » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Chances are very good that you're going to be paying ~$200 for things that you don't have lying around. The batteries (if you want around 3 hours) will cost you about $100 for the charger, cells, and PCB...miscellaneous parts will run you quite a bit more as well. The screen is another $30-$40. Don't go into this trying to cheap out or you'll just get frustrated or it won't hardly work. I would read the worklogs and stickies around here for at least (AT LEAST) a month before you even attempt anything like this. And again, don't go into it trying to get away with spending about $100 :wink:

Dpeezie

Post by Dpeezie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 pm

I understand. This kinda of job is hard and that is why I'm was trying to see if there was someway that i can buy one, but if the cost is that much, i might go buy a new xbox 360 along with 5 games :D Thank for the...well..advice...sort of :?: