PS2 ISOs

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3
Re: PS2 ISOs

Post by vskid » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:13 am

While the discussion of ISOs is tolerated, posting links to where to get them is not allowed. If someone wants them and can't find them, there is something wrong with them. :wink:

clenteastwood

Post by clenteastwood » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 pm

you can also use this exploit to play "backups" ! 8)
http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=fmcb.html

clenteastwood

Post by clenteastwood » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 am

well once you have the exploit running you will need to install an app called "ESR" (their are Tutorials on how to do this on the site i linked. just look for Tutorials under ps2 apps at the top of the page)on your memory card. This will allow you to run "specially patched" backups of GAMES YOU OWN!!!!! If you need any help installing the exploit send me a pm and ill try my best to help you.

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:07 pm

I use FreeMcBoot and it works flawlessly for me. Once you have Swap Magic you can install it to your memory card and never use the swap tools again. I simply just bought my Memory card pre-flashed because I got a really good deal that was cheaper than buying Swap Magic. I sold some of those flashed memory cards to my friends for cheap and made all the money back and then some.

Your current copied games will not work with ESR. You must patch them using ESR Disk Patcher GUI.

I still think I prefer to use a modchip though.