Can anyone help me make my Playstation 2 portable?

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

DJ711
Location:Deep in the garage trying so very hard not to fry my N64. Oh! Also NY
Can anyone help me make my Playstation 2 portable?

Post by DJ711 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:41 pm

I was checking out Ben's site and I found that he made a PS2 portable. Now I own one and it is just gathering dust in my room. Does anyone know how to make a portable Playstation 2? Or is there a guide somewhere? If so can you please tell me.
-Thanks, DJ711

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Welcome to the forums...

But, you've made literally the most common mistake a new member can make. :lol: The answer you're going to get 99% of the time is "Just look around. All the information you need is in the stickies." Or something like that... Or, you may be told that if you have to ask for a guide, you're probably not capable of doing it at all...

Just trying to help, don't take it offensively. And don't worry, most of the forum members here aren't @$$hats like me. :lol: J/k Seriously though, we're pretty nice people... make yourself at home. But please just search around a bit before asking questions; your answer usually sitting around here somewhere.

DJ711
Location:Deep in the garage trying so very hard not to fry my N64. Oh! Also NY

Post by DJ711 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Electric Rain wrote:Welcome to the forums...

But, you've made literally the most common mistake a new member can make. :lol: The answer you're going to get 99% of the time is "Just look around. All the information you need is in the stickies." Or something like that... Or, you may be told that if you have to ask for a guide, you're probably not capable of doing it at all...

Just trying to help, don't take it offensively. And don't worry, most of the forum members here aren't @$$hats like me. :lol: J/k Seriously though, we're pretty nice people... make yourself at home. But please just search around a bit before asking questions; your answer usually sitting around here somewhere.
Actually thanks for the help. Yeah I know but before i joined (the last five minutes). I spent around an hour seaching for the answer. So far so bad. I hoped maybe if I asked someone might answer. I saw how been Ben made a PS2 portable so I know its not entirely immpossible.

Valium

Post by Valium » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:16 pm

As of yet, there are no guides. But if you have any PS2 specific questions, you can always pm me.

SonyPortableizer
Portablizer

Post by SonyPortableizer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:17 pm

I have made a PS2GO with the biggest screen on one yet, but still has the longest battery life of all them yet-5 Hours! :shock:
PM me, or start a new thread