Wii DVD Drive for Gamecube?

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:47 pm

hailrazer wrote:Well here's the Gamecube Dvd pinout. Now just get the Wii pinout and connect the dots:

1 AISLR (audio bus)
2 5V
3 AISD (audio bus)
4 5V
5 AISCLK (audio bus)
6 5V
7 DIHSTRB
8 5V
9 DIERRB
10 Ground
11 DIBRK
12 DICOVER
13 DIDSTBR
14 DIRSTB
15 DIDIR
16 Ground
17 DID7
18 Ground
19 DID6
20 Ground
21 DID5
22 Ground
23 DID4
24 Ground
25 DID3
26 Ground
27 DID2
28 MONI
29 DID1
30 MONOUT
31 DID0
32 Ground
EnterTheHatrix wrote:
Warp wrote:since it's not proved it's impossible to say that someone done that
you can't ask for someone to pay for a work you can't show
I'm not publishing the details for it since everyone will do it and I wont see any credit for my efforts.
:roll: + :lol:
Suit yourself. The reason I'm not publishing it is because nobody here is going to try figure it out for themselves but everyone is going to use it.

I'm willing to share photos but no details. At the end of the day someone asked if its possible, I said yes it is as a matter of fact. I don't have to prove crap. If they want it for themselves, they have to build it themselves, same as everyone else. Hey, at least I'm not the one saying its impossible like the rest of you before even trying.

Feel free to share your own findings amongst yourselves. I'm off again, you know where to find me...

Thank You Hailrazer, that'll help me out quite a bit.

And even though you're being a douche about it, thank you for at least being helpful in saying it's possible EnterTheHatrix.

out of curiosity, how much would you be looking for for all the needed information?
~_+_~WhEn ThE sUn FoUnD tHe MoOn, ShE wAs DrInKiNg TeA iN a GaRdEn, UnDeR tHe GrEeN uMbReLlA tReEs In ThE mIdDlE oF sUmMeR~_+_~

~+~Doki Doki Tari Desu-Ruby Tuts/Ideas
~+~SeeTheMasterPlay on deviantART - My deviantART