Gamecube Laptop

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

FireSkull101
Gamecube Laptop

Post by FireSkull101 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:48 pm

I would like to make a Gamecube laptop but I don't have the time so I was wondering if one of yall could make it and post a how to under this topic. I have also emailed Ben about this (yesterday on Feb. 17 2008) and he is yet to respond.
Please help me.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

khaag

Post by khaag » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:07 pm

How is one of us making a how-to going to give you the time to make one? If you really want to make one, read the forum, gather all your materials and do it! Besides, most of us are too lazy to do it anyways :P
[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Make one for you and post a how to, or make one for ourself and post a how to for you to make one? How to or not, its still gonna take a long time to make one, even if you have a lot of experience. Portables are not things that can be done super fast and still look good. If you want someone to build you one, post a want ad in the trading post.

dragonball345

Post by dragonball345 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:53 pm

hey man when i get my screen and some batteries i was planning on doing a ds esque gamecube. we can do it together lol. I need money though so might be a little while.

FireSkull101

Dragonball345- that's a good idea

Post by FireSkull101 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:28 pm

thanks man that's cool notify me when you have time

FireSkull101

Post by FireSkull101 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:29 pm

khaag wrote:How is one of us making a how-to going to give you the time to make one? If you really want to make one, read the forum, gather all your materials and do it! Besides, most of us are too lazy to do it anyways :P
I am better a t following instructions, plus I am new to this. If somone makes a how to , then I can follow it WHEN I FIND TIME!!!!!!!!!!

FireSkull101

khaag wrote:How is one of us making a how-to going to give you the time to make one? If you really want to make one, read the forum, gather all your materials and do it! Besides, most of us are too lazy to do it anyways :P
I am better at following instructions, plus I am new to this. If somone makes a how to , then I can follow it WHEN I FIND TIME!!!!!!!!!!

FireSkull101

I am better at following instructions, plus I am new to this. If somone makes a how to , then I can follow it WHEN I FIND TIME!!!!!!!!!!

FireSkull101

got it?

ItWasLuck3

Post by ItWasLuck3 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Look man, not to sound bad in any way, but there are only a handful of people that have ever made a Gamecube laptop... And really, they didn't get any intructions. And pretty much, after making a beast, not many people really want to go get there camera, take a bunch of photos, spend a month writing, just so a few people can say thanks.

But when Ben writes a tutorial, it appears on Engadget where he gets millions and millions of views, plus some money for writing it!

All in all, theres a lot of info on these forums already, and I may be new too, but I've hacked consoles for 3 years now and no one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter.

On the other hand, maybe come back when you have the time, then ask the questions you need answered, then maybe you can write a tutorial. :D

ItWasLuck3

Post by ItWasLuck3 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:00 pm

My bad, my browser's running slow, I must have accidentally resubmitted my post.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:18 pm

ItWasLuck3 wrote:there are only a handful of people that have ever made a Gamecube laptop...
The only Gamecube laptop I know of was Ben's Wii laptop, and thats just because the Wii is backwards compatible. Theres several GCp's that have been made, but no how to's. Have bacteria build one, then you'll have a nice how to. :wink:

timmeh87

Post by timmeh87 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:32 pm

Woah is there an echo in here?

Just throwing this out there - a Wii laptop can be much easier (to the point of not even taking it apart) and still plays your gamecube games.

Course it costs a lot more.

"Linux is only free if your time is worthless"

FireSkull101

Post by FireSkull101 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:04 pm

vskid wrote:
ItWasLuck3 wrote:there are only a handful of people that have ever made a Gamecube laptop...
The only Gamecube laptop I know of was Ben's Wii laptop, and thats just because the Wii is backwards compatible. Theres several GCp's that have been made, but no how to's. Have bacteria build one, then you'll have a nice how to. :wink:
who is bacteria and how can I contact him/her?

FireSkull101

Post by FireSkull101 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:05 pm

vskid wrote:
who is bacteria and how can I contact him/her?