Yet Another Current Console Debate

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:13 pm

Skyone wrote:Excuse me while I go fold proteins on my PS3, do some waggle with the Wii, and pwn some noobs in Halo 3.
You have a way with words. :lol:

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:35 pm

I actually realized how pointless these console debates are lol, it doesn't really matter which one sells best or which is one is generally best, just because a console isn't selling well doesn't mean they are gonna come to your house and take your console off you.

I have a PSP + 360, it suits me fine personally, and 360 allows me to play all my old Xbox games. I can play all my old PS2 games on my PS2. I'd get a PS3, but i'm not really interested in the game library, the only exclusives it having that probably won't make it to 360 are Killzone 2 (for obvious reasons) and Unreal Tournament 3 (because it's been a massive commercial failure), and I wouldn't bother with a Wii because it's more of a multiplayer console and the people I play multiplayer with would much rather prefer Team Slayer over Wii Sports or something.

Whatever your choice and why you got it, just stick to it, don't argue over it.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:45 pm

Damn straight! Brawl + Mario Kart + Warioware! Go multiplayer! Yay socializing!

nc

Post by nc » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:49 pm

The PS3 is starting to pull it's (hefty) weight. I recently got Uncharted , and the developers have managed to produce a ridiculously strong new IP in a genre where Tomb Raider has dominated since it's release. With games like Killzone 2 , Little Big Planet and Home coming soon , 2008 looks good for the PS3.

I'm not saying this because i'm a PS3 fanboy , i'd be lying if I were to say I didn't want brawl or mario kart , or even to be able to play Halo on PS3 , i'm just saying you shouldn't write it off just yet :wink: .

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:51 pm

Kurt_ wrote:Damn straight! Brawl + Mario Kart + Warioware! Go multiplayer! Yay socializing!
Yeah your right about those being good multiplayer games, but theres still fun to be had in Double Dash and Melee on GC, and they are cheaper :P

And I agree with PS3 finally getting some good games. PS3 has nice hardware and hardly any good games to back it up. It also had shoddy 360 ports sadly that suffered (see Orange Box).