Look at Mii just got a Wii "56k/Low Speed DSL Warning''

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel
Look at Mii just got a Wii "56k/Low Speed DSL Warning''

Post by nightwheel » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:00 am

Today me and my sister put our money together and bought a Nintendo Wii. We bought The last Wii in the city of Paducah, KY. Here is the Wii:

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:17 am

Small TV is small. :shock:

Felino

Post by Felino » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:44 am

Discuss. :D
Charlie wrote:I always wanted to try wall flips, but I'm too attached to my neck.

v3ndetta

Post by v3ndetta » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:22 am

I like ur TV. *hi I am a culturally ignorant twat please ban me*
The first day i got my wii i was so excited i spilt milk all over it. NO JOKE. And then some 5 year old kid came over, and forgot to put the strap on. Of course, my tv was left with a huge crack in it. Bloody kids.

~~V~~

Amount saved for my Xbox 360 : $160
Bioshock FTW! twilightprincess is ma Mario Strikers buddy! XD

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:36 am

Wow...please don't tell me that is your Family TV, my TV in my Room is bigger (20 in. Flat Screen - Bought it with money from the evil Dutch Wonderland Empire)

Anyway, I love playing Wii with my family. I took it on vacation and it was hilarious when me and my cousins were playing bowling. I also recently got Paper Mario on the Virtual Console and it is awesome...I wasted 7 hours of my Vacation to play it :lol:

If you need help on deciding what games to buy, here are some of my recommendations: Super Paper Mario, Wario Ware: SM, Zelda: TP, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8 (Unless you have an older one)

I hope you enjoy your Wii. The only thing that I think could make mine any better is a Wiikey :P ...but that's another story.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:24 am

Don't be bashing the TV. For all you know he didn't grow up in a family with good money.
Hey, sup?

v3ndetta

Post by v3ndetta » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:29 am

Sorry Kurt :oops: :cry:

:wink:

~~V~~

Amount saved for my Xbox 360 : $160
Bioshock FTW! twilightprincess is ma Mario Strikers buddy! XD

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 am

Harshboy wrote:Wow...please don't tell me that is your Family TV, my TV in my Room is bigger (20 in. Flat Screen - Bought it with money from the evil Dutch Wonderland Empire)

Anyway, I love playing Wii with my family. I took it on vacation and it was hilarious when me and my cousins were playing bowling. I also recently got Paper Mario on the Virtual Console and it is awesome...I wasted 7 hours of my Vacation to play it :lol:

If you need help on deciding what games to buy, here are some of my recommendations: Super Paper Mario, Wario Ware: SM, Zelda: TP, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8 (Unless you have an older one)

I hope you enjoy your Wii. The only thing that I think could make mine any better is a Wiikey :P ...but that's another story.
Yeah, and Mario Strikers Charged is awsome game too, and has Online play, and for more bang for your buck RE:4 Wii edition, $30 Brand new, Ps2 content, runs on the GCN graphics engine instead of the poor PS2 version where polygon counts I heard were cut in half in the character models.

My TV in my room was my old family TV a 10 year old 27` Panasonic, now our Family TV is a 32` Sylvania SDTV, got it last Christmas, we only have it to tide us over till HDTVs are cheaper.

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:15 am

I suggest Trauma Center: Second Opinion. It's very hard, but it's great fun.

Is Mario Strikers really that good? I've never been a fan of sports games, and never played the first Strikers. :?

My TV is a 19" 35-year-old, color-most-of-the-time Sony (with a 5.1 sound system and numerous video games and stuff). Our family TV is a 34" widescreen Sony HDTV we got a few years ago.
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen:

nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:32 am

Our family has a 30in Sony Vega tv. But Dad don't want the wii hooked up to it. And we have a TV that a 25in but it had no av ports. That left my 13in TV/VCR combo tv and it had av ports on the front. So I gave it to be used for the Wii. And in return I got the 25in which i think is a good trade off. Boy Is the Wii FUN. Althought tt was smaller than I thought it would be.

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Kurt_ wrote:Don't be bashing the TV. For all you know he didn't grow up in a family with good money.
My family is so poor that we can't afford to eat some days but I still have a 20In. Magnavox flat screen CRT in my bedroom! (saved up for like 3 years)

Twisted Warthog
PSN Username:fragd0g
360 GamerTag:onionknight110
Steam ID:flint1011

Post by Twisted Warthog » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:28 pm

Nice Wii man. Now go out and get some sweet games! And the T.V in my room is 50". I know, i have a big room i thought it was smaller. Its the old T.V that use to be my Family one so i took it. Now our Family T.V is a 60" HDTV. :D

nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:39 pm

Kurt_ wrote:Don't be bashing the TV. For all you know he didn't grow up in a family with good money.
Right now were poor. Because of medical bills.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 pm

Since theres not much more to discuss about the Wii, I'll continue with the offtopic TV discussion.

Our main TV is a 48" HDTV (rear projection=burn in=no games on it= :( ), we have 2 ~24" CRT's downstairs for games (currently my uncle's ~30" CRT, too), and a 10" CRT in my room (not hooked up). Theres also 2 7" DVD players and the 8" LCD in the van. The 48 incher is really nice for being several years old, I think its 1080p, but it could be 1080i. Satallite through rf doesn't look half bad, but the color bleed is noticeable, I need to get an s-video cable for it. DVD's look great in 480p through component, though.

nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:45 pm

Does Wii Sports Has online play. If so, Would anybody like to chalange me to a game of Wii Bolwing tonight.