PS2P with wireless internet and usb hookup!!!

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

gannon

Post by gannon » Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm

Also, that guy wasn't of the original race that was supposed to compute the equation, so it might've gotten screwed up. Either that or it's just saying that the universe is irrational.

gotchocolatemilk2

Post by gotchocolatemilk2 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:07 pm

yeah probably means that the universe is irrational. its also funny that gods last message is "sorry for the inconvenience"
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will cause permanent physcological damage"

DarkDragon123

can't ya'll do better than that!!!!!!!!

Post by DarkDragon123 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:03 am

oh come on!!!!! u mean i'm the first one to do this
it's really really easy!
but the thing is i used the new ps2 and mixed it with the old one it took no time :D :D :D
mine is similar to ben's but has the online and USb

Stooge

Post by Stooge » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:25 am

Wow! You must be a genius!!! I would have never thought that if you mix playstation 2's together they become almighty portable internet connecting marvles of science. Can you give me the recipe? Oh do you need a big magic cauldron or will a normal kitchen pot do?

makuraken

Post by makuraken » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:20 am

He was a guest= probably not here any more.
That and I think he was pulling your leg. If I am not mistaken, the two different PS2 versions have different mother boards, and chips and stuff. So wouldnt that make them being able to be interconnected kinda impossible? That and why would you do that anyway? Why mix the new version with the new? If you did that, and added those extras while having the size smaller than bens PS2p, please show me some pictures and tell me how, I will be happy to pay for it if you want (but I want proof fist).
Other than that I was going to comment that I saw a device at Sam Goody about a half year ago. It uses the same connection as the broadband adapter but was wireless. I think if you opened up the cases, it could be added to the inside of a case easily. But that is my opinion. Doesnt the expansion slot of a PS2 use the same stuff as a laptop (PCMIA, or something like that?). If its the same, I am sure we could find a wireless card that has a driver built in (like pocket drives and stuff, which is why you dont need to install most new devices from a disk). Problem is driver to PS2 CPU communication. That would probably stop that.
Anyway, I will de research and get back to you all. Because I think it would be awesome to be able to play against other PS2p users at games like the new PSP
When in Japan with access to just about every system ever made and those that have yet to see international soil, gather your forces, and make the cool ones your own.