Dead rising.

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

jeroen
Dead rising.

Post by jeroen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:57 am

Wel I thought it deserved it's own thread instead of being a thread hijacker. K
Well personally I think this game rocks! I managed to get to Isabella on the motorcycle. (Damn she's though) And the supermarket owner was crazy. I can stil hear him yell. THIS IS MY STORE AND I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM!
Discuss...(oh and if somebody has any tips be sure to tell them and don't forget to put SPOILER:in front of spoilers)

jones
Compound Intelligence
PSN Username:jarjarisgod

Re: Dead rising.

Post by jones » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:46 am

jeroen wrote:Wel I thought it deserved it's own thread instead of being a thread hijacker. K
Well personally I think this game rocks! I managed to get to Isabella on the motorcycle. (Damn she's though) And the supermarket owner was crazy. I can stil hear him yell. THIS IS MY STORE AND I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM!
Discuss...(oh and if somebody has any tips be sure to tell them and don't forget to put SPOILER:in front of spoilers)
Here's a tip for getting past Isabella:

Stock up on a few guns (the shotgun is preferable, but the pistols the police officers carry in the main part of the mall near the movie theater should suffice) and some orange juice if possible. When she starts chasing you on her motorcycle jump up on one of the work platforms that line the walls of the main corridor that leads to the supermarket. From there you can target her with the guns. Eventually she will get up on the platform, so jump down and run away from her. Once she comes back down from the platform repeat the process until her health drops to zero. Then the story continues... :D

PS - She is really easy to take out with a shotgun, but I don't know if you've got one yet. If so just shoot her with it when she is riding towards you. When you hit her it will knock her off course and she will miss you. Do this a few times and you'll be moving on. 8)

Hopefully this helps!

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:49 am

No shotgun......YET. Mahahhahaa. I shall find out the truth. Btw. this game is so addictive. :shock:

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:56 am

This really belongs in the 360 forum.

Moving.....
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:57 am

Now i'm confussed this thread wansn't moved http://benheck.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=14734

since some people thought this forum was more for hacking. but his one is?

jones
Compound Intelligence

Post by jones » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:48 am

Sparkfist wrote:This really belongs in the 360 forum.

Moving.....
Why exactly does this belong in the 360 forum???

The 360 forum is under the area labeled "Console Projects". Looking for guidance on a game doesn't fall under the heading "Console Projects" as far as I can see. Perhaps you can clarify.

Just looking for some consistency since this seems like a topic perfectly suited to Forum 42.

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:11 am

ah well. I can't seem to find enough guns. Police zombies wear nightstick more often any other weapons I should know of?

The witch keeps riding me over.

jones
Compound Intelligence

Post by jones » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:30 am

jeroen wrote:ah well. I can't seem to find enough guns. Police zombies wear nightstick more often any other weapons I should know of?

The witch keeps riding me over.
The cops that are in the water near the movie theater and park entrance usually have guns. Unless Capcom changed something in the Euro version. :wink:

When you're by Isabella you actually aren't very far from the spot that you can pick up shotguns at. Getting them involves some effort though. 8)

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:30 pm

Already defeated her. I finnally found a machine gun. On the blue balcony thingies. And when that was depleted I got a nail gun. :lol: Now I have to meet her at twelve o'clock :(

jones
Compound Intelligence

Post by jones » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:39 pm

jeroen wrote:Already defeated her. I finnally found a machine gun. On the blue balcony thingies. And when that was depleted I got a nail gun. :lol: Now I have to meet her at twelve o'clock :(
Cool! Good luck with that midnight rendezvous. :wink:

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:42 pm

Is there anything I should know about this. So I don't come up with just a baseball bat and suddenly have to dismantle bombs?

edit: Btw. I send you a friend request.

jones
Compound Intelligence

Post by jones » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:42 pm

jeroen wrote:Is there anything I should know about this. So I don't come up with just a baseball bat and suddenly have to dismantle bombs?

edit: Btw. I send you a friend request.
Nope. No bombs. I don't want to give anything away, but if you are armed with a bat and a gun you should do fine as I recall. This meeting with Isabella may not be what you think. :wink:

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:48 pm

Ok first, Forum42 is an off topic forum. Second this is a game for the 360, there have been discussions of games in other console forums I don't see why it's a problem here. I also want to try and keep Forum42 from becoming the dumping ground for everything people are not sure of where it belongs, or in other words it getting worse then it is now.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

jones
Compound Intelligence

Post by jones » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:13 pm

Sparkfist wrote:Ok first, Forum42 is an off topic forum. Second this is a game for the 360, there have been discussions of games in other console forums I don't see why it's a problem here. I also want to try and keep Forum42 from becoming the dumping ground for everything people are not sure of where it belongs, or in other words it getting worse then it is now.
That's cool. I guess jeroen and I didn't understand it due to the lack of consistency given the other thread not being moved that jeroen referenced.

I realize you're not the only mod, but just wanted to let you know that this was the source of the confusion. Thanks for the feedback and keep up the good work. 8)

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:15 pm

jones wrote:
Sparkfist wrote:Ok first, Forum42 is an off topic forum. Second this is a game for the 360, there have been discussions of games in other console forums I don't see why it's a problem here. I also want to try and keep Forum42 from becoming the dumping ground for everything people are not sure of where it belongs, or in other words it getting worse then it is now.
That's cool. I guess jeroen and I didn't understand it due to the lack of consistency given the other thread not being moved that jeroen referenced.

I realize you're not the only mod, but just wanted to let you know that this was the source of the confusion. Thanks for the feedback and keep up the good work. 8)
What he said^^ :lol: