Portable PS2 Build, *Pics inside*

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator: Moderators

elementxmaster

Post by elementxmaster » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:09 am

Last edited by elementxmaster on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

davicoro

Post by davicoro » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:32 am

elementxmaster wrote:No, not you Harshboy...I mean Davicoro and Dunks0r...lol...I think they don't know about the Edit button...lol...Unless they were double-posting to get draw some attention to this thread :lol:

Damn...I wish I had enough money to make more portables like you guys do... :(

lol... of course i know about edit botton... im a phpbb hacker!!! lol

double posting = same treat/post 2 times....

im not double posting... did i??? where???

dunks0r

Post by dunks0r » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:30 am

Well im going to scream....

Upon removing the second little connector, it decided to take along 2 nice copper pieces with it, meaning i have two leads i cannot solder back to the board...

I have found the traces and may be able to salvage this and leave it as a bone stock normal ps2 (if i cant i will be reaaaly pissed as its taken me ages to bloody save for all this crap...)

So heres hoping the ps2 lives as a normal ps2..

Untill im next on the good side of the cash flow it will have to wait.. however if i do get it working i will tackle my psone i have lying about as the battery will suit it nicely with a 7808...

Fingers crossed will get this ps2 working again...

eastsider_1

Post by eastsider_1 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:15 pm

Well, i have to tell you im very sorry to hear this. this happens to me frequently, i dont know why. I would have only have to spend about $700 on my PS2M total instead of about $1,000. Yeah that's expensive, but every mistake i make literaly costs me around $40. Well, i must say that blows hard. Good luck on getting it all back together.
PS2M-99% -Final Stages of the 1st O.G. PS2 Portable (Will this ever get done??)

PSTwoSP- 50%
Rewiring Controller, LED Modding Screen