Believe it...

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:27 pm

I thought of something (well there is a first time for everything :wink: ) get a Dreamcast arcade stick and mod it to make it smaller and so it clamps ontop of the system. You also should mod it so it doesn't get in the way of the screen...
God Bless Hot Glue

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:26 pm

Fanboy wrote:I thought of something (well there is a first time for everything :wink: ) get a Dreamcast arcade stick and mod it to make it smaller and so it clamps ontop of the system. You also should mod it so it doesn't get in the way of the screen...
Well I'm sure atkfighter could mod the Dreamcast in the same way that he did the PSone, but really I don't know who would want to. The Dreamcast is about 2-3 inches thck, not very comfortable for extended game play.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:49 pm

Well, the arcade stick is like any other arcade stick, and (as far as I know) you don't wrap your hands around the base of it... :roll: Also, L and R buttons are expressed next to the other buttons, not in back...
God Bless Hot Glue

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:54 pm

...or on the sides, that works oddly well :P
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

Unidentified Assilant

Post by Unidentified Assilant » Tue May 02, 2006 1:42 pm

That's Crap :P

Lol. Nah it's good, I got myself a new Dreamcast now, and Virtua Fighter 3th kicks ass, but I was thinking of buying one with a broken GD drive solely for the purpose of putting a CD drive in for Homebrew

Somebody please buy my Dreamcast >_> £20+shipping :)