How much would Super Mario Land 2 unopened be worth?

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Monopoly
How much would Super Mario Land 2 unopened be worth?

Post by Monopoly » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 pm

I have a factory sealed copy of Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. I have been trying to find out how much this would be worth, but I cant find any real amounts for unopened copies. Amazon has listings of factory sealed copies upwards of $500, but I don't know if it would actually sell for that price. What would I be able to get for this product? I would upload a picture but unfortunately it's at my house and I'm away at college.

wallydawg

Re: How much would Super Mario Land 2 unopened be worth?

Post by wallydawg » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Depends on if it's the Original release or the Players Choice re-release with Condition also a factor, of course. Assuming no shelf wear on the corners, no holes in the plastic, and the seal is tight with the box not caving in upon itself, I'd probably say ~$55-70 for the Players Choice and maybe ~$85-100 on the Original Release. The Players Choice version has a ribbon stating such on the lower left corner of the box if you are unsure which you own.

Monopoly

Re: How much would Super Mario Land 2 unopened be worth?

Post by Monopoly » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:17 pm

yeah after checking it is the original release, and the box has no blemishes as far as i can tell