Having troubles please help me

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

bignigjames
Having troubles please help me

Post by bignigjames » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 pm

For starters- Hello everybody I am new to the forums. I've been checking out portable consoles for about a month now and decided I'm going to start up. I have seen a lot of your guys' portables and I gotta tell you, they look... AWESOME!
Now for the problem at hand... I've been told that you can order free samples from TI. I found the PTH08080WAH and the PTH08080WAZ step-down regulator but every time I try to order a sample of either of them I get to the sample cart and it wont let me change the quantity. It just says zero in the drop down menu and if I try to click continue to checkout it just takes me to the page that says my sample cart is empty. I sent them an email and I still haven't gotten anything back regarding the issue. If anybody has any info that could help me out please help. Thats the last part I need so I can start on my project. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to all the experiences I'm going to endure while I try these projects.

P.S. I apologize if I put this in the wrong section. I figured this was the closest one to the subject. If not please correct me and I'll make sure to not do it again.

superben51
PSN Username:superben52

Re: Having troubles please help me

Post by superben51 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 am

I had/am having the same problem, I just emailed them and asked them to manually place my order. Worked like a charm.

bignigjames

Re: Having troubles please help me

Post by bignigjames » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 pm

yeah they replied extremely fast. the next day actually. I was just being super impatient. lol but i've got 2 pth08080waz's on their way now thanks to the person who replied which ordered it for me. I only asked for one but I won't complain for two :wink: