My first project

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Cogsey
My first project

Post by Cogsey » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:37 pm

First of all can I say what a brilliant forum you guys have here I think I have spent about 5 days solid reading up on all the projects you have all done and the snesp section just blew my mind, I never even thought it was possible till I stumbled upon this site. Which brings me to the reason why I am here, I come across vomitsaws nintoaster on YouTube and decided I have to own 1 and researching it brought me here, but now I really want to make a portable but I think I will stick to recreating the super nintoaster as a starter project as I think cramming a snes into a toaster will be easier for a beginner like me that a snesp.
I thought I would just introduce my self and tell you my plans and hopefully keep you updated on my progress and maybe even ask for a bit help here and their if I need it, my parts should all be arriving in a few days and I'm eager to start.
It's definatly going to be a learning curve making this as I have already blown my 1.5a pico fuse by not turning on the power while unplugged from the mains with the mobo uncased, but you live you learn and it will not happen again