Need help on how to put s-video on a 32x or neptune!!!

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

nintendokid
Need help on how to put s-video on a 32x or neptune!!!

Post by nintendokid » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:40 am

Hi,

I need help on a S-video mod for the sega 32x, I saw a user who done the mod his name ooXxXoo on the sega 16 forums. I contacted him for info on how the mod is done he has refuse to reply to my emails on the sega 16 forums.

My last time of trying to contact him I was ban from the site for no reason.

So now im stuck with people who give me replys that I do not understand with no photos as to what are these parts are that they tell me. If ooXxXoo wont help then who will be able to know about the mod then? I need people who has done S-video on the sega neptune or 32x? I need people to give a input with photos and explane to me in dummy terms on how the mod works in installing it ?

Or if you can get in contact with remyar for me that will be great becuase he will not talk to me at all.

Thank you.

themadhacker

Re: Need help on how to put s-video on a 32x or neptune!!!

Post by themadhacker » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

you do know that the few 'neptunes' that actually exist are just sega 32x's jammed inside a genesis 2 case, right? Thus said, only a select few genesis 2's can be s-video modded. So open it up and see what makes the chipset are.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:24 pm

themadhacker wrote:you do know that the few 'neptunes' that actually exist are just sega 32x's jammed inside a genesis 2 case, right? Thus said, only a select few genesis 2's can be s-video modded. So open it up and see what makes the chipset are.
I dont know electronics i just know about soldering anf knowing how to solder the hard stuff. im not a hacker like the rest of yall .

i just need info on how to put it together. i go by the info's i get off you tube and thats how i do mods like region and stuff like that.

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:19 pm

well just see if it has a chip anywhere on it that reads "cxa1645" if it does, just google "cxa1645 s-video mod" it should be in one of tje first few links. painfully simple mod.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

Drakon

Post by Drakon » Sun May 27, 2012 6:29 am

*bump*

themadhacker has NO idea what he's even talking about