Help with my portable?

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

zefeldo2
Help with my portable?

Post by zefeldo2 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 am

I have hooked up my nintendo 64 to the psone screen and to batteries and it works fine. the bad thing is the batteries last 15 minutes and they come from a polaroid pdv 0700 portable dvd player, I would like to know what kind of batteries would be good for a portable that are smaller than that.

I also found something weird about the psone screen, i have no sound coming out of the psone screen and out of no where sound comes out of no where, turns out the positive side of the speaker came in contact with the huge metal part that goes around the screen as it goes around all laptop screens. anyway sound came out and i couldn't figure out why, i would like to know if i have to actually solder a little wire from that part of the screen or if i messed up somewhere along the soldering. i followed this diagram http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/279/n64p8lv.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but no sound other than the sudden mistake. my portable has the same wiring as that diagram.

any help would be appreciated :)

zefeldo2

Re: Help with my portable?

Post by zefeldo2 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 pm

bump

zefeldo2

Re: Help with my portable?

Post by zefeldo2 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 am

ok well i fixed the sound problem. now i just want to know about any good batteries that could be used.