nIAB n64 In a Box -- Complete (zn40)

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

swirlycurly
nIAB n64 In a Box -- Complete (zn40)

Post by swirlycurly » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 pm

This is my N64 that I just completed, it took me all summer to complete. This is my second portable n64, when I was almost finished with my first one a wire snagged on my shirt and when I stood up from my work bench it pulled it onto the ground and it smashed into a thousand pieces. lt took 4 n64 motherboards, 3 n64 controllers, 1 ps1 controller, only 1 ps1 screen (I shorted it by accident and blew the fuses but fixed it), a radioshack project box for the cartridge slot, and 2 LiPo batteries I got off amazon. All in all it took a lot of hours and the cartridge slot probably took about 5 times to get it perfect and working flawlessly. Everything is in the zn40 case except for the batteries, expansion pack (I didn't want to flatten it), and the cart slot. Here it is, I didn't get pictures of the early stages of making the case but I have a few pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRGoS82fmyI

unicycler17
PSN Username:unicycler17

Re: nIAB n64 In a Box -- Complete (zn40)

Post by unicycler17 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:15 pm

great job!

JonathanMC

Re: nIAB n64 In a Box -- Complete (zn40)

Post by JonathanMC » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 pm

aww man... That sucks that your first one broke. Your new one looks nice though. Great job!