I'ma Back

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

thewise1
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Re: I'ma Back

Post by thewise1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so glad this project is not dead. I'd love to see the n64 shrunk down as small as possible without a chinese clone being built. And I will hopefully be mentally prepared to see all the complex talk going on between people with actual EE degrees.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

GeckoLink

Post by GeckoLink » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm

no pressure or anything but will you working on your n64?

kibble

Post by kibble » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Sorry to leave you guys in the dark again... It seems like life just doesn't want to cut me a break! Shortly after I posted about my return, the power supply in my main workstation computer died, the computer where I keep all my files, datasheets, pics, etc. and all the stuff related to the project. A couple MOSFETS shorted and it wasn't a cheap power supply so I ordered some on eBay to repair it. It took about two weeks, but I received them today and my computer is working again!

Oh and to answer the question about the PM's, I'd say about a good 15+, not just on this site but on YouTube also.

Don't worry about the old thread, I'll just start a new one with a link to the old one so those not in the know can check it out. Looking forward to this!

See you all soon!
Coming Soon: Kibble's L'Ectroshop (parts and stuff FS)

kibble

Post by kibble » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:19 am

New WIP thread here: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Coming Soon: Kibble's L'Ectroshop (parts and stuff FS)