wahwahwah worklog!

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:56 pm

cplexroro wrote:
Triton wrote:could you change your sig? that image is pretty tall
yours isn't much smaller... not trying to be a tool or anything, but im kinda asking for help and the past few comments have been completely unrelated to the project and more about post count and signture dissaproval, :| i like my signature.... :(
plus, whats up with the volkswagon logo your'e like the 4th person on this forum iv'e seen with that...
Image

User avatar
Triton
Moderator
Posts: 7396
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 12:33 pm
360 GamerTag: triton199
Steam ID: triton199
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by Triton » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

cplexroro wrote:
cplexroro wrote:
Triton wrote:could you change your sig? that image is pretty tall
yours isn't much smaller... not trying to be a tool or anything, but im kinda asking for help and the past few comments have been completely unrelated to the project and more about post count and signture dissaproval, :| i like my signature.... :(
plus, whats up with the volkswagon logo your'e like the 4th person on this forum iv'e seen with that...
my sig wraps around on lower res monitors, otherwise its 76px tall, yours is 280px tall. and i have a vw logo in my sig because i own this car
Image

User avatar
dragonhead
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: NH, USA
Contact:

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by dragonhead » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:34 pm

yes please change your sig, its very tall and quite annoying.

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:50 pm

ok dam, if i have this many people complaining ill change it! :x and thats great and all, but i dont really want a picture of your car on my pn64 forum, i really hate sounding like a douche but srsly guys
Image

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 pm

ok, great, i changed it, are you happy? great! so am i.
now can we please stop talking about cars and signatures and go back to mah kreashun!
talk about anything else and ill have you drawn and courtered :P
anyway, is it possible for me to salvage it since the pins are broken or am i screwed?
Image

User avatar
dragonhead
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: NH, USA
Contact:

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by dragonhead » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 pm

cplexroro wrote:ok dam, if i have this many people complaining ill change it! :x and thats great and all, but i dont really want a picture of your car on my pn64 forum, i really hate sounding like a douche but srsly guys
oh quit your whining :wtf:

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 pm

dragonhead wrote:
cplexroro wrote:ok dam, if i have this many people complaining ill change it! :x and thats great and all, but i dont really want a picture of your car on my pn64 forum, i really hate sounding like a douche but srsly guys
oh quit your whining :wtf:
you have to be kidding me.
ok im assuming youre being sarcastic and am going to move on
Image

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 pm

i feel like i should give keyboard cat a santa hat... dammit off topic again
great, now im going to spend the next 20 minutes photoshopping a santa hat onto a cat,
thanks for stirring up my adhd :lol:

omg it keeps double posting things and i dont know how to delete them!!
Image

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:01 pm

ok got done with the case, and am in the process of painting it, (purple and gold)
it is hereforth going to be called the............... ''Pimp64" so exciting i know :wink:
Image

User avatar
humakabula1
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 3:11 am
360 GamerTag: H1writer
Location: Diggi Down Under

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by humakabula1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 am

Crap man, your done already?

You should call it lolwut64
You said your camera was dead, any way of posting pics? Like using a webcam?

@triton
Weren't you the guy who was telling people off for posting random pics in work logs?
Kinda works both ways
(not trying to piss you off, just making a point)
Wedgix (custom linux distro): 20% complete

User avatar
Triton
Moderator
Posts: 7396
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 12:33 pm
360 GamerTag: triton199
Steam ID: triton199
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by Triton » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm

humakabula1 wrote:@triton
Weren't you the guy who was telling people off for posting random pics in work logs?
Kinda works both ways
(not trying to piss you off, just making a point)
not that i can recall. but if you can prove otherwise feel free. also the picture wasnt random, he asked why i had a VW logo in my sig, posting a picture of the VW that i own seemed to me to be an adequate explanation.

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm

humakabula1 wrote:Crap man, your done already?

You should call it lolwut64
You said your camera was dead, any way of posting pics? Like using a webcam?

@triton
Weren't you the guy who was telling people off for posting random pics in work logs?
Kinda works both ways
(not trying to piss you off, just making a point)
lol, i already painted it purple and gold glitter and it says "pimp 64" on the cart slot in big bold letters so i dont think theres any going back :lol:
im just done with case, i still need to cut a hole for the screen and go over it one more time with a slab of paint to make it look clean and ill be done, imma go take a picture of it, brb :D
oh and i need to paint the edges of the cart slot where its still black...
Image

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:46 pm

a lot of bubbles im gonna need to get rid of
Attachments
IMG_6673.JPG
IMG_6673.JPG (208.26 KiB) Viewed 2373 times
Image

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:49 pm

the side, imma clean the vents up , they kind of look like tiger scratches
Attachments
IMG_6683.JPG
IMG_6683.JPG (163.07 KiB) Viewed 2372 times
Image

User avatar
cplexroro
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: wahwahwah worklog!

Post by cplexroro » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:00 pm

i need to paint black parts gold, and clean it up
Attachments
IMG_6685.JPG
IMG_6685.JPG (229.13 KiB) Viewed 2371 times
Image

Post Reply