NintenGO 64

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

gamax92
Re: NintenGO 64

Post by gamax92 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Very Nice Dude.

I Like The Case Choice You Used.

It Looks Like Every thing fits in your case nicely.
I Would Have Never Tried A Verizon Case.
Although I Dont Have A Nintendo 64.
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Last edited by gamax92 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT.
nevermind1534 wrote:By, I cringe every time I see a post by you, because of the immense number of useless comments that seem to be there for no reason other than to up your post count.
#DCE1E5 #ECECEC

dragonhead

Post by dragonhead » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:12 pm

gamax92 wrote:Very Good.
trying to up your post count? i see you've posted something along the lines of "very good" or "looking good" in about 20 different threads now. try actually posting something with content. :roll:

gamax92

Post by gamax92 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 pm

IS THAT BETTER!!!
nevermind1534 wrote:By, I cringe every time I see a post by you, because of the immense number of useless comments that seem to be there for no reason other than to up your post count.
#DCE1E5 #ECECEC

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey guys! Long time, no update..until NAO! Benheck had been out of the loop for a while actually. MR and MBB are well kept up.

So I traded my copy of Halo Reach for another N64 and did the same process as before.

I systematically tested the system as I took it apart, then came the gulp rewiring.

I rewired the Cart slot and proceeded to hook it up to my TV. But for some reason, curiosity struck and I hooked up the PREVIOUS N64, just to make sure it was no good. Turned it on, and the LED lit up, started flickering, dimmed out, and turned off. So I wen't "Meh" and hooked up the NEW one. Turned it on and went "FFFFUUUUUUUU--!!". See, I don't know what it was, but the old one shorted and put the PSU in sleep mode, so now I had to wire the batteries up to the system. Did that turned it on, and got nothing. That panicky feeling starting creeping up again, so I shut if off and began to make excuses.

When I hooked up the batteries, I only hooked up ONE of the two 3.3v lines, plus the SDR (Step-Down Regulator) was outputting 3.1v anyway, so I remained calm. I bridged both 3.3v lines and turned it on. Smoke, Smoke EVERYWHERE! Shut it off and cursed a bit. I tried again with the other battery pack (I have two now) same thing. So I figured the power connector had a short somewhere on it, and took off the batteries (They're on the charger now, cause when the smoke came out, it ONLY came from the batteries and their voltage dropped to 0.53v)

So I went back over to the TV and hooked the PSU up to the new 64 and LOLWUT? it Worked! Rewiring was good, but I had to act fast cause knowing my luck, the forces of nature will be quick to move against me. So I tested different positions (shut up) and the cart worked in all of them, found a loosey (Lose wire) and re soldered it....and it STILL worked. hoped STRAIGHT to the glue gun and proceeded to OD on the glue. Tested it, still works. I can finally say, that if I get the batteries to work right (again), I will finish this by tonight. Wish me Luck guys :)
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
SS I miss your old Profile Pictures :lol:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:45 am

I hate that panicky feeling - "Oh God oh God oh God I hope I didn't ruin it!" Been there, done that too many times.
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

hackmodford
Portablizer Extraordinaire

NintenGO 64

Post by hackmodford » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 am

I like the case... Verizon :P

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 am

LOB! Man, you bring me back to my early days at Benheck! It's been a while since I've seen a post by you! You, Skyone, Marshall, Bicosp, Bacteria and SS were the first. Man I miss the old days when we were all one happy Family. Do you Mod anymore? Still portablize? Your a legend man.
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
SS I miss your old Profile Pictures :lol:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 pm

sonic4freedom wrote:Still portablize?
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40463" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Indeed I do :D
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!