N64p Worklog

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

AdumUp
360 GamerTag:AdumUp
Steam ID:AdumUp
Re: N64p Worklog

Post by AdumUp » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 pm

IM BACK!!!

Sorry about the lack of progress on this lately but Ive been caught up in a whole lot of other stuff at the moment (and Ive been playing a whole lot of Minecraft). I have been able to get in a little bit of work every now and then. I decided to actually incorporate the holes from the controller instead of my self drilled ones. the entire front of my case is covered in unsanded bondo at the moment. I'm hoping to put some work into this while on spring break in 2 weeks (unless the family decides to go somewhere) I'll start working on it a bit tomorrow and maybe ill throw some pictures up here for you guys soon :mrgreen:

All thats left is the case work and the painting then i just have to cram it all in there and seal it up. I hope to have this done soon, and i cant wait to finally finish this.

dsv101
360 GamerTag:Dsv101

Post by dsv101 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:31 pm

looking forward to the progress!

AdumUp

Post by AdumUp » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Picked up some more Bondo!

:mrgreen: BONDO TIME! :mrgreen:

AdumUp

Post by AdumUp » Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 pm

sorry about my lack of updates, Expect an update soon though :mrgreen:

Happy Day

AdumUp

Post by AdumUp » Sun May 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Hahaha i suck at meeting deadlines i set for myself....

Imma throw on a coat of spot putty later today. Ive been trying to finish this up as quickly and as well as i can. Ive even been spending the 45 minutes to and from school on the bus sanding (Driving is for losers) Im going to try and get this painted soon, but i have finals coming up and i need to study for those :(

The one problem ive encountered is mounting my L and R buttons within the case. Just doesnt feel right how they sit in there. I wanna try and frankencase in the actual L and R holes from the controller.... I dunno :(

This is getting close... Pictures after all the casework is done... Casework is taking to much time :wtf: