ok guys need help with fc twin

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

brandonk318
PSN Username:brandonk318
ok guys need help with fc twin

Post by brandonk318 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Well just came across a fc twin that plays nes games fine but it will not play any snes games. Both controllers work just fine as well. Could it be that the snes board is fried? Any help will be much appreciated.

lovablechevy
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: ok guys need help with fc twin

Post by lovablechevy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 am

brandonk318 wrote:Well just came across a fc twin that plays nes games fine but it will not play any snes games. Both controllers work just fine as well. Could it be that the snes board is fried? Any help will be much appreciated.
best thing to do would be to open it up. make sure there are no loose connections. grab your mulitmeter and make sure that the board is getting power. yobo usually has pretty decent wiring in their systems, but it's not the best. it's possible that something has come loose or is a cold joint. that's all i can really suggest at this time without seeing the system for myself.
they call me the Queen of Bondo, though maybe i should be called the Queen of Epoxy Putty

current project - code name: blue mushroom!

brandonk318
PSN Username:brandonk318

Re: ok guys need help with fc twin

Post by brandonk318 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Ok, thanks. I will give it a shot hopefully later on tonight. I will keep you posted on the results.