re: 8.4 volts to 12 volts?

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737
re: 8.4 volts to 12 volts?

Post by bassmasta » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Or try this.
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.

snowpenguin

Re: 8.4 volts to 12 volts?

Post by snowpenguin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:38 pm

lolwat
Just put the lower voltage in, there's about no risk.

I think i might have a better idea about these cheap hong kong faggot ebay guys than you do, being around just a LITTLE BIT LONGER. maybe the crap's good quality, but it's more often than OVER RATED. Have you actually tested the capacity of that battery?

We've had many instances of this crap, and saying that there is no risk is COMPLETELY copulate RETARDED, you don'n know what the copulate you're talking about if you're saying that, so STOP GIVING ADVICE.

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 pm

lolwat rage much? :shock:

The guy that recommended them to me, has been around on here longer than you, not that that even says anything about a persons knowledge, and he has used them in all his portables and has said that they work amazingly.

I've done almost nothing with the batteries since I received them, as I'm still waiting on a few things before I get going this time. The one thing I can say is that they hold their voltage well. only dropped a few .01's of a volt over about 2 weeks.

I'm saying there's very little risk because ..1) $30USD international postage included for a battery((3 cells)(with protection circuit)) and charger is almost nothing ..2) because an experienced modder has had a great first hand experience with them.

sure, buying a known brand is less risky, although they can also fail. But I'd rather take a calculated risk and spend a 1/4 of the price on this cheaper battery that I got recommended.

I'm not telling anyone to do anything, I'm just passing on information.

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 pm

But what you were saying BEFORE was that it is a good idea to try buying OTHER hong kong ebay listings for batteries. We've seen several of these things turn out very badly, and not even you can say with a straight face that losing $30 is okay with you.

You don't seem to have the ability to comprehend what I'm saying: I'm not saying not to buy THOSE EXACT BATTERIES, I'm saying not to just go out on a whim like you said and buy whatever you see on ebay from a hong kong seller when there have been many bad experiences with that sort of thing.

if you STILL don't get it, just leave, we don't need you here if it takes about 17 posts to make you understand not to tell noobs something is a good idea when it fact it isn't.

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 pm

omg.. I never said buying any random hong kong batteries was a good idea -.- I gave a link to a specific battery I had personally looked at, and had been recommended by a fellow modder.. did you even read what I posted? This is a completely unnecessary argument :wtf:

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 am

lucidPerspective wrote:being afraid of spending half the price on cells from China, is kind of silly..

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:04 am

omg :facepalm:

everything I've said is in regards to the specific batteries a posted a link for.

those batteries are from china.
your argument against them was because they were from china.

my argument for them was because the build quality is good, and I was recommend them by someone who has used them.

Me saying "being afraid of spending half the price on cells from China, is kind of silly.." was about THE BATTERIES I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS WHOLE TIME.

hearing good things about something. and seeing the quality of the build is far more important to me than where it came from.

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:13 am

You're a copulate DUMBASS.

How many times do I have to tell you that I was NEVER TALKING ABOUT YOUR BATTERIES IN PARTICULAR. I WAS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT YOUR RETARDED CLAIM THAT THERE IS NO RISK IN BUYING FROM HONG KONG EBAY SELLERS.

I NEVER HAD AN ARGUMENT AGAINST YOUR BATTERIES.

"being afraid of spending half the price on cells from China, is kind of silly.." YOU copulate DUMBASS, THAT IS NOT A SENTENCE THAT REFERENCES A SPECIFIC ITEM, BUT ITEMS IN GENERAL.

It's people like YOU that made good people leave BH in the first place, n00bs who think they have a clue and don't look whit up before stating their retarded opinion as fact. I came back thinking perhaps things might have changed, but NOPE. GOOD copulate JOB.

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:28 am

:facepalm:

dude, there's no need to be arguing, you best be trolling. because we are agreeing with each other.

I said that while talking about the batteries I suggested. I was never once talking about hong kong batteries in general. therfore, your argument is null. it doesn't exist.

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 am

THEN DONT copulate WORD YOUR ARGUMENTS IN A WAY THAT BLATANTLY SUGGESTS YOU MEAN IN GENERAL. LERN2NOTBEANIDIOT

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 am

:facepalm:

Tell me this, why would I be talking about Chinese batteries in general when I'm in an argument defending my suggestion of a particular battery?

Actually, forget it. I really don't care, and this has gone on long enough. Learn2read stuff in context, and then this kind of thing wouldn't happen :roll:

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Re: re: 8.4 volts to 12 volts?

Post by Triton » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:50 pm

It's people like YOU that made good people leave BH in the first place, n00bs who think they have a clue and don't look whit up before stating their retarded opinion as fact. I came back thinking perhaps things might have changed, but NOPE. GOOD copulate JOB.
I would guess its more the antagonistic, verbally abusive people that make others leave. people learn from their mistakes, be polite when you correct their misinformation instead of abusive and maybe we will get more "good" people here instead of trolls..