pcb help (solved)

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

MigueLLLLL
PSN Username:migueIII
pcb help (solved)

Post by MigueLLLLL » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:46 pm

so again no one is helping me on my thread :x :x :x so just to get youy attetion i have this problem i have my pcb that looks like this:
pcb.png
pcb.png (12.31KiB)Viewed 6371 times
so how would i wire this pcb to the rest of my stuff ( i known this is probly a super noob question but please help :) )
Last edited by MigueLLLLL on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
work log: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Talakoski wrote: Where did you get those copper things over the Heat Sinks?
samjc3 wrote:just for the record, those "copper things over the heatsinks" are the heatsinks. :wink:

nachoz12341

Re: pcb help

Post by nachoz12341 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

DUDE SERIOUSLY stop making so many posts not every one is online all the time to answer all your questions so just be patient

MigueLLLLL

Post by MigueLLLLL » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 pm

i have a deadline for next wensday :shock: plus this is my second question posted off my thread since i started it so how is that to many
work log: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
samjc3 wrote:just for the record, those "copper things over the heatsinks" are the heatsinks. :wink:

Jidan

Post by Jidan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 pm

On your PCB, you should have JUST TWO spots where it puts out a positive and negative signal. You'll want to wire from that spot to the charging jack. There should be a pin sticking out of the center of the jack where you'll wire your POSITIVE wire. There should also be another pin that comes out of the outside shielding that you'll connect the NEGATIVE wire to. You said there are two on the outside - if they go to the same place, then you only need to wire one. Hope this helped.

timmeh87

Post by timmeh87 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Dude what is that supposed to be a picture of? Have you tried RTFM

"Linux is only free if your time is worthless"

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Use one thread to ask all your questions, not 50.

MigueLLLLL

Post by MigueLLLLL » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 am

lol thanks
snowpenguin wrote:Use one thread to ask all your questions, not 50.
i have only a couple questions on there and this is the 2ed one off my thread so how is that "50" ( excuse me for not being patient, that just a quality i don't have
timmeh87 wrote:Dude what is that supposed to be a picture of? Have you tried RTFM

well im not an artist :oops: but there is not manual for the battery and if there was one i would not be posting this -_-
Jidan wrote:On your PCB, you should have JUST TWO spots where it puts out a positive and negative signal. You'll want to wire from that spot to the charging jack. There should be a pin sticking out of the center of the jack where you'll wire your POSITIVE wire. There should also be another pin that comes out of the outside shielding that you'll connect the NEGATIVE wire to. You said there are two on the outside - if they go to the same place, then you only need to wire one. Hope this helped.
there are FOUR spots on my pcb i dont know why and i already know how to hook up the charging jack

NOW come on if your not gonna post an ligit answer then dont post anything at all :wtf:

MigueLLLLL

Post by MigueLLLLL » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:16 pm

AH i figured it out! problem solved :P

Jidan

Re: pcb help (solved)

Post by Jidan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:58 pm

I was completely serious when I posted my response - I noticed in another thread that you were trying to get help for the charging jack and assumed that you still needed help with it since you made a new thread.

MigueLLLLL

Post by MigueLLLLL » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:09 pm

an no i found out that were i was looking on the board was wrong i found the 2 points :P thanks for the help

nachoz12341

Post by nachoz12341 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:23 pm

MigueLLLLL wrote:lol thanks
before your main build thread you made 50 stupid topics a day over things in the stickies :roll:\
i have only a couple questions on there and this is the 2ed one off my thread so how is that "50" ( excuse me for not being patient, that just a quality i don't have
sorry didnt know how to quote :oops:
Last edited by nachoz12341 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

joeyjoe9876

Post by joeyjoe9876 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:30 pm

that... wasn't directed towards you.... :lol:
My For Sale/Trade thread
N64p Coming Soon :D

MigueLLLLL

Post by MigueLLLLL » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:20 pm

nachoz12341 wrote:
MigueLLLLL wrote:lol thanks
before your main build thread you made 50 stupid topics a day over things in the stickies :roll:
no sh!t dude then hailrazer told me to make a thread so dont bring up stuff in th past and stick to the GOD DAM question and stop trying to ride! :shock: