SOLD! - wideboy and misc. gb dev stuff for sale

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

d8thstar
SOLD! - wideboy and misc. gb dev stuff for sale

Post by d8thstar » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 pm

hey guys,

i used to work at ubisoft, spent 6 years there. every year, they would clean house and throw a bunch of stuff into boxes, first come first serve. i have a few things i'd like to get rid of but wouldn't be able to auction off on ebay. here is what i have:

n64 wide boy. this was used during development to play beta advanced game boy games on an n64. it's made by "intelligent systems" and i don't believe anything like this made it to retail. it looks like a long n64 cart with a slot up top for an agb cart.

GB x changer mgd3 (by bung) with cable. this is a gameboy flash cart system. i *think* i have the flash cart, listed below, but have no way of testing anything of this stuff.

gb flash cart(?). it has "aladdin 6/22" written across the front. the label underneath that says "64kbit, 256 kbit, 1Mbit" on it so i think this is the flash mentioned above

nintendo gameboy "dmg-mbc5-32m-r-flash" yellow rumble flash cart. the internal ubisoft label has "rayman" written on it. i believe this to be an official nintendo flash cart with rumble for the gameboy given to developers. i couldn't tell you what version of rayman is on it tho.

any nintendo freaks on here that wants the lot? make me an offer!
Last edited by d8thstar on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamer255

Re: wideboy and misc. gb dev stuff for sale

Post by gamer255 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm interested in the wideboy and yellow flash cart .$30 for both?

d8thstar

Re: wideboy and misc. gb dev stuff for sale

Post by d8thstar » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

sorry all, the whole lot sold on another site, i'll list this topic as closed