Hailrazers's 2nd Dreamcast Portable -- The Dreamweaver

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Michaelthurston
Steam ID:MichaelThurston
Re: Hailrazers's 2nd Dreamcast Portable -- The Dreamweaver

Post by Michaelthurston » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:27 am

aceboy44 wrote:
Michaelthurston wrote:
aceboy44 wrote:
Oh and finally congratulations! You now officially have a record of abandoning 2 portable dreamcast projects. Good job!

You are one of the worst types of people. You don't care about anyone else but yourself. I feel so bad that hail had you on his back for the longest time. You need to realize that things aren't always going to go your way, I'm sorry that you think they should, but the world thinks differently. You were apparently refunded, so stop with the insults, and be quiet already. Sheesh, just wait until you have a job to do for somebody, then you'll know how it feels to have someone on your back all the damn time. :wtf:
I want my childhood VMU's back and on time, what's wrong with that simple request?
The fact that you live in a country that's so hard to ship things to, and you know that. Just look at how long it took to find a way that he could give you your money. You're lucky he's going to even send the VMU's at all with as many hoops and he's got to jump through to send a couple hunks of plastic worth less than the price it'll cost to ship them. At least be patient, and stop insulting the man. Damn. It's just cool at all, man.
Completed Projects:
Un-named N64p
Abstract 64
Abstract 64 v.2
Rcube
Thursty64

No. More. Commissions.

Currently Owned(In Response to WeaponEpsilon):

21 Platforms; 38 Individual Consoles; 380 Singular games(0 Duplicates!)

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 am

You are a sad self important little man.
I lost $35 for a wire transfer. Don't tell me I didn't I have a receipt to prove it. I lost $50 in PayPal fees. I lost 30 hours and $200 in parts working on this portable which I wouldn't finish for you if your life depended on it. I have wasted countless hours in pm's and emails to you because of your pissing and moaning from Before I even accepted the commission.
And No I did not abandon the first project because it was never paid for or started. So again with the lies.
And as explained to you a hundred times I am working out of town and nowhere near your vmus.

Wish you would do the world a favor and leave the internet for good. It and these forums would be a better place without you.

And you waited patiently. Liar. You pm'd And emailed me constantly. You yelled and got angry any time I worked on a project other than yours. You harassed me constantly. And you still are. You Need to go away and never come back.

And one question for you. What have you EVER contributed to these forums ?
Yea that's what I thought.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 pm

I have been seeing this one BH and MR. This is horrible. I really TRULEY wish a Admin would ban this kid. Please. He is causing uneeded drama and is openly harassing a fellow member. It would do us all some much needed peace to have this problem eradicated permanently. Sorry Hail that you had to go through this, your too good of a person to have THESE kind of problems.
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
SS I miss your old Profile Pictures :lol:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

RMwashere

Post by RMwashere » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 pm

aceboy44 wrote:
RMwashere wrote:Aceboy, you probably are the most hated person on this forum right now.
If you don't like it, go else where :wink:
Dude judging by how you have been harassing people on here, I highly doubt that it should be me that should go elsewhere. The only reason Hail abandoned the project is because you were being a prick, plain and simple.

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:13 pm

hailrazer wrote:You are a sad self important little man.
I lost $35 for a wire transfer. Don't tell me I didn't I have a receipt to prove it. I lost $50 in PayPal fees. I lost 30 hours and $200 in parts working on this portable which I wouldn't finish for you if your life depended on it. I have wasted countless hours in pm's and emails to you because of your pissing and moaning from Before I even accepted the commission.
And No I did not abandon the first project because it was never paid for or started. So again with the lies.
And as explained to you a hundred times I am working out of town and nowhere near your vmus.

Wish you would do the world a favor and leave the internet for good. It and these forums would be a better place without you.

And you waited patiently. Liar. You pm'd And emailed me constantly. You yelled and got angry any time I worked on a project other than yours. You harassed me constantly. And you still are. You Need to go away and never come back.

And one question for you. What have you EVER contributed to these forums ?
Yea that's what I thought.
You lost $35 (about 10KWD) in transaction fees? Please explain why I'm 10KWD short then.

Oh and regarding your paypal's "pathetic" $50 fees, this is the 2nd time I mention that my shipping fees (16.75 KWD or $57.8 ) > your $50 paypal fees. Oh and please add another $34 for shipping from USA - Kuwait as stated here (http://www.myusabox.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), total = $91.8 (this is only for shipping fees ,) include the bank fees for converting from KWD to $USD to pay for the shipping fees and it would be more than $91.8.

Oh and you're not the only person who got his time wasted. As previously mentioned you have wasted my SPRING BREAK (24 x 9 = 216 hours and yes, 216 hours > your 30 hours of work) excluding the refund process and other things we've been through (if you add them up it would be more than 216 hours.)

You have also given me a lot of headaches (I barely slept all night since I got headaches from you,) you said you would ignore me, you delayed my refund process, and I had to come back here and ask for the refund myself (since I knew I couldn't trust you and you would keep the money.) Oh and you said you tried to refund me by paypal before I came back here, since you were unable to issue the refund why didn't you PM or e-mail me about it? Why did you keep the money until I had to come back and ask for it (something is fishy here so don't tell me you tried to refund me because you didn't, if you did, I kindly ask that you show me the proof/evidence.) I never recieved a message from you asking me how to issue me a refund for the project.

I PMed/e-mailed you constantly? You call 1 PM/1-2 weeks a constant PM? You make no sense.

Please, why don't you do the world a favor and quit your lies since you have no evidence to back up your claims.

Finally to answer your question "What have you EVER contributed to these forums" we buyers come here to maximize our satisfactions by purchasing your goods and services, not to change the world, develope theories, or become scientists. Go take some economics lessons before you accuse me of something else that is unrelated to this.
Last edited by aceboy44 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 pm

aceboy44 wrote: You lost $35 (about 10KWD) in transaction fees? Please explain why I'm 10KWD short then.

Oh and regarding your paypal's "pathetic" $50 fees, this is the 2nd time I mention that my shipping fees (16.75 KWD or $57.8 ) > your $50 paypal fees. Oh and please add another $34 for shipping from USA - Kuwait as stated here (http://www.myusabox.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), total = $91.8 (this is only for shipping fees ,) include the bank fees for converting from KWD to $USD to pay for the shipping fees and it would be more than $91.8.

Oh and you're not the only person who got his time wasted. As previously mentioned you have wasted my SPRING BREAK (24 x 9 = 216 hours and yes, 216 hours > your 30 hours of work) excluding the refund process and other things we've been through (if you add them up it would be more than 216 hours.)

You have also given me a lot of headaches (I barely slept all night since I got headaches from you,) you said you would ignore me, you delayed my refund process, and I had to come back here and ask for the refund myself (since I knew I couldn't trust you and you would keep the money.) Oh and you said you tried to refund me by paypal before I came back here, since you were unable to issue the refund why didn't you PMed or e-mailed me? Why did you keep the money until I had to come back and ask for it (something is fishy here so don't tell me you tried to refund me because you didn't, if you did, I kindly ask that you show me the proof/evidence)

I PMed/e-mailed you constantly? You call 1 PM/1-2 weeks a constant PM? You make no sense.

Please, why don't you do the world a favor and quit your lies since you have no evidence to back up your claims.

Finally to answer your question "What have you EVER contributed to these forums" we buyers come here to maximize our satisfactions by purchasing your goods and services, not to change the world, develope theories, or become scientists. Go take some economics lessons before you accuse me of something else that is unrelated to this.
I don't know why your stupid bank took money, but everyone in the US knows that a wire transfer costs the sender money. It's a fact.

Wasted your time? You had to sit there and do nothing while I was working on the project and getting harassed. You are pathetic and make absolutely no sense.

And I have proof of everything I have said. :roll:

Keep calling me a liar. Everyone here knows who the respected member is and who the jerk is.

GO AWAY !!!!
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 pm

hailrazer wrote:
aceboy44 wrote: You lost $35 (about 10KWD) in transaction fees? Please explain why I'm 10KWD short then.

You have also given me a lot of headaches (I barely slept all night since I got headaches from you,) you said you would ignore me, you delayed my refund process, and I had to come back here and ask for the refund myself (since I knew I couldn't trust you and you would keep the money.) Oh and you said you tried to refund me by paypal before I came back here, since you were unable to issue the refund why didn't you PMed or e-mailed me? Why did you keep the money until I had to come back and ask for it (something is fishy here so don't tell me you tried to refund me because you didn't, if you did, I kindly ask that you show me the proof/evidence)

I don't know why your stupid bank took money, but everyone in the US knows that a wire transfer costs the sender money. It's a fact.

Wasted your time? You had to sit there and do nothing while I was working on the project and getting harassed. You are pathetic and make absolutely no sense.

And I have proof of everything I have said. :roll:

Keep calling me a liar. Everyone here knows who the respected member is and who the jerk is.

GO AWAY !!!!
Wow, 3 lines that did not respond efficiently to my 4 paragraphs and x sentences response. Please, if you don't want to keep going with this just shut up and give me the VMU's back (you said you would ship by last week and until now I never recieved anything.) I still have the e-mail that you said you would ship by last week which apparently you didn't....

I also have proof of everything I said, and I just want my vmu's back...........
Last edited by aceboy44 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 pm

GO AWAY !!!

You are not wanted here, liked here, or needed here.

GO AWAY !!!
My Portable Systems:

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

hailrazer wrote:GO AWAY !!!

You are not wanted here, liked here, or needed here.

GO AWAY !!!
VMU's please?

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

They have already been sent.

Go away and never come back please.

Continue your trolling and harassing somewhere else.
My Portable Systems:

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 pm

hailrazer wrote:They have already been sent.

Shipping date and delivery date please if youre not providing tracking number. I told you I would bundle everything up and ship in 1 package so I wont know which package is the VMU.....

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:41 pm

aceboy44 wrote:

Shipping date and delivery date please if youre not providing tracking number. I told you I would bundle everything up and ship in 1 package so I wont know which package is the VMU.....
I sent to Kuwait address. I told you I never even opened the package so I sent it back to the address that was on the package.

Picked up this morning. International Priority. 5-10 days.
My Portable Systems:

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:50 pm

hailrazer wrote:
aceboy44 wrote:

I sent to Kuwait address. I told you I never even opened the package so I sent it back to the address that was on the package.

Picked up this morning. International Priority. 5-10 days.
......... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I have previously mentioned that USPS is unreliable and packages can be lost right? I have also given you a US shipping address and explicitly/specifically mentioned that I would use that address to forward the package to Kuwait at a discounted express shipping rate.

Now what will you do if I don't get my packages and somehow they are lost? I have dealt with USPS severals times and I get 50 50 chance. 50% of my packages arrived safely, and the other 50% never arrived....... WHY DID YOU IGNORE MY INSTRUCTIONS AND SHIP DIRECTLY TO KUWAIT VIA USPS? DO YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER?

Do you realise what you just did? You gambled the chances of restoring my childhood vmus back which ment a lot to me..... Do you really think I would pay $800 for a portable old gaming console if it didn't mean a lot to me? :evil:

This is the PM I sent you on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 am:
aceboy44 wrote:Since you're done with the transfer only 1 thing remains.... That is my VMU's. How much would shipping be via USPS priority mail to:

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
Long Island City, NY 11101

:facepalm: :evil: :facepalm: :evil:

I only hope duallies is not inactive so he can solve this mess out and download game saves and ship another VMU to me......Gosh hailrazer..... :facepalm:

Here, look at this so you don't say I'm "trolling"

http://www.zdistrict.com/2010/07/07/delivery-holds/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 pm

I am an Adult and will do it anyway I want to. I am sick and tired of you and really don't care if you get them or not. Should have just put the things in a garbage disposal.

I really don't care. I will check and see if it hasn't left the PO in the morning since I know the Post Master. If it hasn't I will slap a new label on it.

If not....... like I said....I don't care.

Could you please leave me alone now?
My Portable Systems:

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 pm

aceboy, you know how much we care? Oh ya, we don't. I personally wouldn't blame hailrazer at all if he hadn't given you any refund after having to deal with you. You have been told not to bring this up publicly several times before, expect to be banned soon.
aceboy44 wrote:Oh and you're not the only person who got his time wasted. As previously mentioned you have wasted my SPRING BREAK (24 x 9 = 216 hours and yes, 216 hours > your 30 hours of work) excluding the refund process and other things we've been through (if you add them up it would be more than 216 hours.)
You are the only one responsible for you being an idiot and sitting by the mailbox for 9 days. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if you did sit by the mailbox for over a week. :facepalm: