the materials im getting for my first ps1p(are they good?)

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Dantespice
PSN Username:Alrightwho
help along my journey

Post by Dantespice » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 am

oh yeah, haha i so forgot about that thread, thanks for redirecting it to me again. all that i need now is to know what to do with the batteries and then i can get started on my journey to making my first portable
Last edited by Dantespice on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U.S. Air Force. Aim High

Dantespice

Re: the materials im getting for my first ps1p(are they good?)

Post by Dantespice » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 pm

friendly bump???
U.S. Air Force. Aim High

Dantespice

Post by Dantespice » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:39 pm

alright, i just bought all of my materials needed to start making my ps1p and im very excited. but im really concerned about the batteries, cause i bought these:

http://www.batteryspace.com/highpowerpo ... arate.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.batteryspace.com/pcbfor74vli ... limit.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.batteryspace.com/smartcharge ... isted.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

will i be able to use those following materials? and i also bought a zenith screen for xbox. is that also okay or no?

im also planning to use this thread as a guide so you guys can help me along the way on the process of making my ps1p just in case i encounter speed bumps(which i will)
U.S. Air Force. Aim High

silver

Post by silver » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:09 am

the batteries are fine, but only if you bought two of them to make 7.4v.
hailraizer uses zenith screens, and he says they are exactly the same as the psone screen that everyone uses anyway.

Dantespice

Post by Dantespice » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm

oh alright thanks, im also wondering how i would charge the batteries causee i didnt really see a charging mechanism on the PCB thingy
U.S. Air Force. Aim High

Dantespice

Post by Dantespice » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:44 pm

alright i got most of my stuff today, like my battery,battery charger,ps1 etc. im still missing my screen and the led mods. until then, i already have a question. i got the pcb and my batteries, and i was wondering how would i solder the batteries to the pcb? is there a special way or something cause i really dont want anything exploding in my face. and how would i connect my battery to the ps1 system to power it?
U.S. Air Force. Aim High

DukDog

Post by DukDog » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:05 pm

you'll find your answer here. -> http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=34576

The charge load will hook up directly to the both the system and the charger's + and - terminals.
Last edited by DukDog on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Think! I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
ImageImage

Dantespice

Post by Dantespice » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 pm

oh okay thanks. but then how would i be able to charge my batteries?
U.S. Air Force. Aim High

e3c

Post by e3c » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 pm

I know you probably finished it already but maybe for a second one you could use parts. I have a whole pack of parts you can use ill show a pic. I have an extra ps1 not shown in picture I'm selling this so PM me.
255.jpg
255.jpg (239.96KiB)Viewed 3797 times
shown In picture is; 1 ps1 mini have another making it 2, 1 ps1 screen, 8 psone games, 1 mobile power one psone battery have tested for about an hour can probably go more tested with screen attached., a psone carrying case, 3 memory cards, a playstation controller, a 3rd party controller, all necessary cables nd a fat ps1 case for making a case with the plastic. pretty much all you need for a ps1p
My For Sale Thread

^ Rare Moniter, Many Consoles, And More!