my playstation

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

robwasab
my playstation

Post by robwasab » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:37 am

Didn't care for for reading how to post pictures so im going to give it my best shot:

url:http://www.flickr.com/photos/13124211@N ... otostream/

im pretty happy with this portable on account of the fact that I used every single resource around me that avoided the use of the internet as much as possible, which also made it that much easier to build. all parts are from radio shack, ebay, and the container store! hand painted the inside baby! which makes this project realistic for one who lacks access to specialized equipment and ultimately training for said equipment.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: my playstation

Post by hailrazer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 am

robwasab wrote:Didn't care for for reading how to post pictures so im going to give it my best shot:

im pretty happy with this portable on account of the fact that I used every single resource around me that avoided the use of the internet as much as possible, which also made it that much easier to build. all parts are from radio shack, ebay, and the container store! hand painted the inside baby! which makes this project realistic for one who lacks access to specialized equipment and ultimately training for said equipment.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

robwasab

Re: my playstation

Post by robwasab » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:02 pm

your such a beast!