Sega Jupiter (Sweet DC Laptop)

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

SegaSolarSystem
Sega Jupiter (Sweet DC Laptop)

Post by SegaSolarSystem » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Well, as my first post on benheck i want to talk about one of the projects i will be doing. First off, i want to say this project will not be done quickly. I dont have that much time in my day, it will take time + money for supplies, building ETC.
Enough of that though, lets talk about this baby. First off, (as you can guess) Its Called the Sega Jupiter. Lets Talk about some of the features.

Sub Features:
> Web Browsing (Utilizing the Planet web browser + 56k analog modem)
> Dreamcast Microphone (As seen with Seaman) for DreamChat, Etc.....
> Full Keyboard

Key Features:
> 1 (Main Controller) Wireless Modded Sega saturn 3D Analog Controller (Gonna look SWEET)
> 3 Controller ports (will not be wireless)
> LCD Screen
> Left Side Ejecting Disk Drive Will be like the Wii
> Rear ports, including component, VGA, TOSLink

> Orange Backlighting to keyboard, controller buttons, D-Pad, Start Button, (Wii Ejector will have an Orange light instead of its Light Blue.
Ill have more on this tomarrow, i already know more of whats going on with this thing, but i gotta get to sleep, have fun imagining what it will look like, i know i am :D

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Re: Sega Jupiter (Sweet DC Laptop)

Post by samjc3 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am

do you have any idea how linking difficult what you are talking about is?
if you are a n00b, youre effed, if not, youre probably still effed. if you do it, awesome. :wink:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

Bionicomander

Post by Bionicomander » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 am

Good luck 8)

AfroLH

Post by AfroLH » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Yeah, you're not gonna have a Slot Loading Drive in there.

A full keyboard is also a lot to ask for, considering it will be huge unless you are using a 16+" Screen.

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm working on a Dreamcast Laptop right now. 8)

NateN34
Steam ID:NateN34

Post by NateN34 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Yeh, good luck, and can't wait to see pictures soon!
Last edited by NateN34 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
overlordlink wrote:alright well i was kinda deabating whether or not to finish my SnesP, Or to slightly romance something that existed to met my needs but it appears as if im gonna stick with the SnesP. At least for now lol