Hailrazer's 2nd N64 - The Kamikaze64

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

limpport
Re: Hailrazer's 2nd N64 - The Kamikaze64

Post by limpport » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm

hailrazer wrote:
Tchay wrote:
I see. Now tell me you used the hot glue gun for that Ncube of yours... :P
I used it for a few parts where epoxy was not feasible. But I'm no SS with a glue gun. LOL

Would you like some portable with your hot glue? :lol:

Tchay

Post by Tchay » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 pm

limpport wrote:
hailrazer wrote:
Tchay wrote:
I see. Now tell me you used the hot glue gun for that Ncube of yours... :P
I used it for a few parts where epoxy was not feasible. But I'm no SS with a glue gun. LOL

Would you like some portable with your hot glue? :lol:
:lol: so true. But for the Disc Drive relocation, it would be quite impressive to not use hot glue on that! sorry for the offtopic rant, back to the N64.
Image Image

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Tchay wrote: :lol: so true. But for the Disc Drive relocation, it would be quite impressive to not use hot glue on that! sorry for the offtopic rant, back to the N64.
I actually didn't use any hot glue on my DD re-location.

I just used electrical tape to cover the connector so it wouldn't short anything.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

mako321

Post by mako321 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:38 pm

I bet you're just shockslayer's alter ego who begs shockslayer to use his hotglue but can't because shockslayer uses it all up first, because you're the alter ego. Although you stole his case skillz.

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:41 pm

mako321 wrote:I bet you're just shockslayer's alter ego who begs shockslayer to use his hotglue but can't because shockslayer uses it all up first, because you're the alter ego. Although you stole his case skillz.
Lolz. I would say I'm ShockSlayers better looking, more talented , less glue happy alter ego. But let's not tell him I said that lest he go to therapy and try to banish me forever. :mrgreen:
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

mako321

Post by mako321 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm

you go to therapy first then. :wink:

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:00 pm

hailrazer wrote:
mako321 wrote:I bet you're just shockslayer's alter ego who begs shockslayer to use his hotglue but can't because shockslayer uses it all up first, because you're the alter ego. Although you stole his case skillz.
Lolz. I would say I'm ShockSlayers better looking, more talented , less glue happy alter ego. But let's not tell him I said that lest he go to therapy and try to banish me forever. :mrgreen:
Nah, I'm more talented, I have many more different types of portables than you have, my current(long) hair is probably sexier than yours, and no one appears to pay attention to any of my recent portables so I guess I'm glue doomed.

You have a very soothing, sensual voice like LoB so I guess we are even. :P

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kibble

Post by kibble » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:40 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:You have a very soothing, sensual voice like LoB so I guess we are even. :P

SS
Wow, don't think I've ever heard one man say that about another mans voice! :lol: I guess it's all just man love, right? :mrgreen:
Coming Soon: Kibble's L'Ectroshop (parts and stuff FS)

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:
Nah, I'm more talented, I have many more different types of portables than you have, my current(long) hair is probably sexier than yours, and no one appears to pay attention to any of my recent portables so I guess I'm glue doomed.

SS
1. I'm more talented because I take videos that don't make people puke with motion sickness. :P
2. Yes but pubic hair doesn't count.
3. When you make 300 portables every month people lose interest. I mean really what is your latest. ShockSlayers 124th N64 Portable. You've given up naming them and gone to numbers. Boring. :lol:
4. If you think my voice is sensual just look at those sexy hands and soft hairy arms of mine. Grrr --- owllllll
My Portable Systems:

kibble

Post by kibble » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Coming Soon: Kibble's L'Ectroshop (parts and stuff FS)

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:09 pm

hailrazer wrote:
ShockSlayer wrote:

SS
1. I'm more talented because I take videos that don't make people puke with motion sickness. :P
2. Yes but pubic hair doesn't count.
3. When you make 300 portables every month people lose interest. I mean really what is your latest. ShockSlayers 124th N64 Portable. You've given up naming them and gone to numbers. Boring. :lol:
4. If you think my voice is sensual just look at those sexy hands and soft hairy arms of mine. Grrr --- owllllll
1. Yeah sure, change the subject, it just shows signs of weakness. :P
2. Hey, you brought it up. My head has glorious locks of hair and is wonderful.
3. I've made 20 over the course of 3 years. I stopped naming them because all the good letters were taken. I'll name my 3rd GCp after you then, the hailrazerdoesn'tknowwhathe'stalkingaboutp.
4. I've never heard of a man who would admit his arms were soft, but OK! :P Also, whenever someone on the internet talk about hairy arms the only thing I can think of is that one picture of crackteria's hairy arms covered in plastic, it made me sick, I didn't eat that day.

*goes to therapy*

SS

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm

I would continue with you in this battle of wits, but obviously you are unarmed. :P

So since this is my thread, I shall declare myself the winner and get back on topic with my next post. :mrgreen:
My Portable Systems:

mako321

Post by mako321 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:23 pm

it's funny how I pitted you guys against each other only to find this thread overthrown by shockslayer.

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:01 pm

hailrazer wrote:I would continue with you in this battle of wits, but obviously you are unarmed. :P
*comes back from therapy*

YOU NO LONGER EXIST! :P hail, you hate me. I'm going back to MR now.

SS

mako321

Post by mako321 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 pm

oh noes I killed hailrazer :!: