MY FIRST AND SECOND DT64 (DOUBLE TEAM)

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

runkillerrabbit
MY FIRST AND SECOND DT64 (DOUBLE TEAM)

Post by runkillerrabbit » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:49 pm

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!

I usally dont post online pics and such partially because im paranoid of the govt able to track blah blah hahahaha anyways enough of my bud light and the bud you light talk heres some iphone pics. so far the gray was my first one did it with out burnin out anything..... worked and suck but didnt have enough space for battery sooo my second onw i made with some bondo !! WHICH IS AWESOME!!! I LOVE BONDO NOW! and also the dremel4000 the new one.. i had the dremel 300 it just died on me! so envest on the expensive one! the first time! i lost the reciept unfortatly... maybe i can try i and fix it... im gunna try and make a mini table saw with a dremel...imagine..... a little tiny table saw you can your styrene nice and straight with adugustable guide..... hmmmmm i will make that sooooon!!! anyways... dont be to criticle guys! man how does ben do it? my name is ben too but damn... laptops are sick.

so the black doesnt have the n64 motherboard in it yet. im having a hard time converting the joysticks on the gamecube controllers to the d pad and the c pad anybody know how to convert the leads to be able to controll it?

i didnt know about bondo when i was making the gray one so i parted it out some parts temporary for the black one....

anyways thats my first post on my projects...

side note...

imm going to make a freeking portable dj hero ...... i played it and it is tiggggggggggght

killer rabbit out!

OhSnap!

Re: MY FIRST AND SECOND DT64 (DOUBLE TEAM)

Post by OhSnap! » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:11 pm

good job!

protip: resting your hand on something would help you take not so crap blurry images. Also spelling stuff correctly makes you seem more professional and flip those damn images, the iphone should so that automatically.

runkillerrabbit

Post by runkillerrabbit » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm

OhSnap! wrote:good job!

protip: resting your hand on something would help you take not so crap blurry images. Also spelling stuff correctly makes you seem more professional and flip those damn images, the iphone should so that automatically.

thanks for tips !

i was alitte buzzing at the time. just got off work ...tired with a few beers... hehehe :P

anyways

ill be going to KOREA for a week soo... sadly i cant work on these for a WHOLE WEEK!!!!!

damn business trips!

rabbit-

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 pm

I like them!
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

limpport

Post by limpport » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 pm

To swap in the Gamecube control stick, a third party controller is needed. The rest of the how-to is in this topic: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=11318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The actual pinout is this, made my Electric Rain:

blaze3927
Portablizer
360 GamerTag:notjames

Post by blaze3927 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:19 am

^^^not needed, but it is easier to use third party,
Australian Kaillera server
[url]hhttp://i56.tinypic.com/ncb0wi.gif[/url]

runkillerrabbit

Post by runkillerrabbit » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:29 am

im in korea so im not sure what the joystick pinout is... but when i get back... i will defitly check it out! i got 3rd party controller... and if i remember correctly the joystick in the 3rd party n64 controller is the same kind as the game cube one... !

so thank you for the pin out!

man i gotta move once i get back home...

i was just getting used to my work station......damn it

i kicked my gf out of the room so i can have have a designated room...(its a one bedroom apt... LOL we were sleeping in the family room.) plus i didnt want the fumes off the soldering to hurt my gf or anything.. cancer? what doesnt cause cancer though? lol

anyways.. im relly starting to like this forum! this is my one and only forum! dont you guys feel special?!!?!

hahaha

ttyl

rabbit-

runkillerrabbit

Post by runkillerrabbit » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 pm

alright back from korea and ready to work.....

i got everything i need.... but im not satisfied with the case... i need to perfect my plastic cutting and fitting.... its all about the case.. i realized to make it look good... hehe

if i were to vacuum form a case.. how would i hold them together?

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 pm

runkillerrabbit wrote: if i were to vacuum form a case.. how would i hold them together?
That's the million dollar question and the reason I frankenmod. LOL

Most people just hot glue it together with small tabs on all sides.

Some use duct tape.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

runkillerrabbit

Post by runkillerrabbit » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:46 am

ic... i have some idea... let you guys know i guess if you make the molds right it could be possible to make it nice...

runkillerrabbit

Post by runkillerrabbit » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:12 am

alright made my vacuum former test ran it with out a frame on the plastic so i had to peel it off the grill so i mess up alittle but i got the plastic to form over a L C and it looks coolll... hehehehe gotta make my case soon!!!