Almost finished DCp In Progress! UPDATE: Video on Page 3!

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Knux the Fox
Steam ID:knuxthefox
Re: New DCp In Progress!

Post by Knux the Fox » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 am

Klaymator14 wrote:Lol, yeah right, for a beginner's project? LOL. Is that even possible to get wifi out of a 56k modem?
EDIT: Oh, by the way, I got my picoPSU and battery, I hooked it all up, but now the screen gives a wavey look. Is the ground not connected properly? Because I hooked it up to my TV and it worked fine... Should I reconnect the ground?

-Blayke :P
Well, the DC did have an optional broadband adapter, so it might be possible to incorporate wireless, and using Web Browser 3.0, which was made for the broadband adapter, or a homebrew one that is possibly more up-to-date (I believe 3.0 ran Flash 6, and Youtube's minimum is Flash 7) But yeah. That's certainly too complex for a beginner project. That'd be something to be reserved for guys like kibble, who have the technical know-how to build stuff from scratch.

Klaymator14
PSN Username:Klaymator14

Re: New DCp In Progress! UPDATE: Video on Page 2!

Post by Klaymator14 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:02 pm

So, I have left Cybersteam, mainly because Bac left, so now I am back here at BH :) Anyway, here's what I have on my Dreamcast portable so far, should be finished in about a week or maybe less.

Thanks for the all the help guys! Oh, and can a mod please clean up this Cybersteam nonsense?

-Blayke
Nothing to see here.

Klaymator14
PSN Username:Klaymator14

Re: Almost finished DCp In Progress! UPDATE: Video on Page 3!

Post by Klaymator14 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Thank you so much for posting in here! And for the nice comments on it! It got kinda lonely in here :( I am working on getting the controller right, so far I've fried 2 controllers because of misreading a diagram... two times... fail I know. Will post some new pics soon!

-Blayke :D
Nothing to see here.