Battery Question

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

supermario
Battery Question

Post by supermario » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Im am building a N64p i have every thing and have begin work but i still need to order a battery and charger im kind of confused about what exactly I need to create a charge port im looking for a 7.4v 3800+ MaH i exact refrence on what to buy thanks sorry for the noob question :lol:

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Re: Battery Question

Post by eurddrue » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 pm

If you're using a psone screen, you can use the jack and the wall adapter to charge your batteries, and here is a good one. battery

If you aren't using a psone screen and are planning on an external battery, you could charge it with this. charger
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

supermario

Post by supermario » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 pm

i am using the psone screen. so I would use the wall jack from the n64 if so how do i rig that up

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 pm

The positive of your battery to the middle part, and ground to the outside part, if that makes any sense to you :lol:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:

supermario

Post by supermario » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:55 pm

so i do use the n64 jack or what sorry im realy confused :lol:

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:07 pm

supermario wrote:so i do use the n64 jack or what sorry im realy confused :lol:
Heh, sorry about that, I'll try and explain it better. Do you have your psone screen on you? Look at the back of it, and you will see the spot where you plug in the wall adapter. In the middle is a pin, surrounded by a circle. The outside circle is ground, which you will connect to ground on your battery. And, the little inside pin in the middle is positive, which you will connect to plus on your battery.
wallydawg wrote:

supermario

Post by supermario » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 pm

thanks i think i understand now :D so the psone wall adapter is the one i will use to charge right? if so i got it thanks a bunch