Got around to finishing up that rumble circuit, here 'tis:
I'm starting to get the feeling that these boards with photo resist I've been using are causing me problems. In some areas, the resist doesn't completely develop and I get copper bridges that I later have to go and scrape off. I never had this problem with MG brand boards but the ones I've been using lately are GC brand boards. Notice how there's also bits of copper scattered in some areas of the board...
I used some glass paint to make a sort of solder mask. I used an airbrush to spray the stuff on so I'd get a thin layer. You have to bake the stuff after letting it dry for 24hrs. I'm thinking maybe I should have used a lighter color.
Here's after baking it and scrapping off the areas where I need to solder too. Didn't turn out as great as I would have hoped.
Board populated with components. I thought I had some straight, inline pins but I guess I'm out or I just can't find them. I guess I'll have to go buy some more.
And this is what happens when you're bored and playing with an airbrush: