Multiple questions.

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Grandmasterjimmy
PSN Username:PeglegJimmy
Multiple questions.

Post by Grandmasterjimmy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Well, I might finally come back to this site. I still haven't found a job, but I'm trying to sell my PS3 to get some cash. I might (Keyword, might) start up a project again(With money from a job if I get one soon like I hope.) So I have a few questions relating to the Genesis clones out there, screens, batteries, ect.

1. Can the GN-Twin have the NES half be removed without making the Genesis half useless? I would assume so, but I don't have one to test it with.

2. The smallest battery you know of with a pretty nice bit of power, able to power the GN-Twin, and a screen. Cookies if it comes with a charger.

That's all I can think of for now, hope someone can help me with a few of those.

Axaj

Re: Multiple questions.

Post by Axaj » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 pm

2: Here's a good battery.
haterz wrote:omg nuh-uh u liar i have a big ps1 and a small 1 and the big 1 is biger on the owtsides so its biger on the insides too cuz otherwise itd b smaler on the owtsides liar

Grandmasterjimmy
PSN Username:PeglegJimmy

Re: Multiple questions.

Post by Grandmasterjimmy » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:00 am

Thanks.

Sad about the sound issues in the GN Twin, it seemed like a nice system from what I saw of it. Really small, played games others couldn't, but that sound would ruin it for me, I can't stand that.

Not sure if I'm still up for making a Genesis portable then, I don't want to use the Genesis 2 because it's way to big for my plans, and I want a system that can play S3&K. Oh well, maybe I should actually revive my old Dreamcast project when I get cash instead.