Segacd in a Sega Saturn shell from Segs schematics

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

manuba
PSN Username:w33dw4c3r
Steam ID:Truckstop13
Re: Segacd in a Sega Saturn shell from Segs schematics

Post by manuba » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 am

can I use a 4gb compact flash card to get ALL of my roms on it? :shock:

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:30 am

Doomed Jedi wrote: http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.ph ... ucts_id=34

that's how you put all games on one cart. and I'm building the NES hand held from the book dude, just keeping the original av out

but I don't want help from asses like you
That would be great... Except that the retrousb cart, while nice, does not play "every game ever released". In fact, not even close. There are quite a few mappers it does not support, any MMC5 games, and any multi-disk games. And you were using that as an example of your skillz, and though it may take you a lot of time to figure out how to buy stuff online, not many people here will be impressed. :wink:

"and a new linux/usb based Sega multi platform that I am currently in need of parts- p4 mobo and gpu"

Linux/USB based? I assume the control system is DOS/Swiss Cheese based, eh? :lol: What exactly does that mean? A pentium 4 powered handheld Sega system?

Also, you did say you have built TWO of these SegaCD/Saturn things from scratch. Are you telling us that you constructed BOTH in such a way that they will kill themselves by taking off the lid?

@Manuba: You could fit a TON of NES games on a much cheaper 512mb CF card. :mrgreen:

Excellent

manuba

Post by manuba » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:27 pm

I don't think they said hand held linux. I think it's a computer.

Doomed Jedi

Post by Doomed Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:39 pm

you are just one of those people who can't deal with anything you didn't think of yourself, because if someone else comes up with an idea that's not yours you feel small and worried that people will see you for the kind of person you are......what did mommy and grandpa not f*ck you in the ass enough when you were growing up? Plus the cart says you need to do some things to your flash card, MMC5 support not implemented yet. The PowerPak DOES have enough hardware to do it.

maybe you should spend less time harassing people and more time working on you personality

OH AND BY THE WAY IT'S A COMPUTER IS A SATURN CASE. ONLY ONE PERSON FIGURED IT OUT SO MY TEST WORKED. I DON'T WANT HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO COULDN'T EVEN SEE THE FPS FROM THE EMULATOR IN THE SHOT!!!!!

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Doomed Jedi wrote:you are just one of those people who can't deal with anything you didn't think of yourself, because if someone else comes up with an idea that's not yours you feel small and worried that people will see you for the kind of person you are......what did mommy and grandpa not f*ck you in the ass enough when you were growing up? Plus the cart says you need to do some things to your flash card, MMC5 support not implemented yet. The PowerPak DOES have enough hardware to do it.

maybe you should spend less time harassing people and more time working on you personality

OH AND BY THE WAY IT'S A COMPUTER IS A SATURN CASE. ONLY ONE PERSON FIGURED IT OUT SO MY TEST WORKED. I DON'T WANT HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO COULDN'T EVEN SEE THE FPS FROM THE EMULATOR IN THE SHOT!!!!!
I think that with me actually having done a lot of mods, and you being just a liar with nothing to show, that YOU would be the one pissed that you cannot do anything. :lol:

And so what if it has the hardware, in theory? It still does not work at the moment, and has not for the YEARS it has been out. And you still have the issues of not all mappers being supported.

MAYBE YOU SHOOLD LERN TO USE PROPER CAPS AND PUNCTUATION INSTED OF TELLING LIES

And thus it ends. So lets make a tally:

You type like an idiot, lie like an idiot, cannot keep your story straight, and then act all self righteous, even as you admit, after multiple times calling people stupid for not believing you, that you actually have no skills, and have performed no mods.

Oh, and by the way: Of COURSE we did not see the FPS meter in the shot. That picture was taken so badly, I do not see how you could pin the blame on us. :lol:

Oh, and you are still lying. There is no PC in that Saturn, not by a long shot. You can show us pics of the inside, right? I mean, you just admitted your whole story was a lie.

Excellent

manuba

Post by manuba » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:58 pm

wow man, you are a dick. The dude made a saturn computer and you guys didn't see it? What? I don't understand. What are you guys talking about? :?

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:12 pm

manuba wrote:wow man, you are a dick. The dude made a saturn computer and you guys didn't see it? What? I don't understand. What are you guys talking about? :?
In his other threads, he claimed that he had built a two SegaCDs from scratch using Schematics he got from Sega in 2001, and put it in a Saturn shell, but cannot take them apart for pics of the insides because he put them back together in a way that would make them self-destruct if he did. When people said he was lying, he was a jerk and was insulting people.

Then, it turns out that he is a liar, and he will even admit it.

And calling someone a dick, then admitting you have no idea what is being discussed, is usually not a good idea. :wink:

Excellent

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Bibin wrote:We don't take kindly to fakes here.
Unless they're in the april fools thread
Doomed Jedi wrote:http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.ph ... ucts_id=34

that's how you put all games on one cart. and I'm building the NES hand held from the book dude, just keeping the original av out

but I don't want help from asses like you
That's pretty obvious, because it was said in another post that not all games will work with it.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:21 pm

I also wanted to point out that you fail at even making a fake. The lid is open on the saturn when the game is running.

But of course, that is explained by the fact that you made it so it will assplode if you close it, right?

EDIT: Credit goes to Nightwheel's sharp eye on pointing this out. :mrgreen:

Excellent

lovablechevy
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by lovablechevy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:36 pm

palmertech wrote:I also wanted to point out that you fail at even making a fake. The lid is open on the saturn when the game is running.
i would just like to point out that this is how the sega cd is set up. that screen plays until you close the lid. the game will then load.

edit: this particular argument is simply not a legit way to say this is fake.
they call me the Queen of Bondo, though maybe i should be called the Queen of Epoxy Putty

current project - code name: blue mushroom!

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Well then, I suppose I just got pwned.

Thanks for the info, though, good to know.

Excellent

manuba

Post by manuba » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:24 pm

I was referring to your attitude in your posts, that was all. :lol:

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Awww, I got duped in the other thread. I feel so stupid now. Well, I'm off to put a 360 in an N64 shell.

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:50 pm

XCVG wrote:Awww, I got duped in the other thread. I feel so stupid now. Well, I'm off to put a 360 in an N64 shell.
A 360 made from scratch built from schematics that Microsoft gave you for asking nicely, of course.
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen:

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:03 pm

I wrote them a letter, but they gave me fake schematics :wink:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts