need help understanding common terms

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

guydie55
need help understanding common terms

Post by guydie55 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:17 pm

hey i was wondering if there was a topic or something alread but i am a nooby at making portables i just need to like know like the most commonly used terms for making a N64P and what they mean.
sorry for the noob question but i am a noob.

guydie55

Re: need help understanding common terms

Post by guydie55 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 pm

nvm i am fine now

Ahmed 117

Post by Ahmed 117 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm

If you are fine now please share whatever knowledge you may know about this! I am probably a bigger noob than you considering im turnin 13 soon! Please halp I really am a noob:p

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:57 pm

the best way to learn is to start reading the stickies in the category you want to know about. and if you don't know what an abbreviation means, just search the forums or Google it. don't make a new thread just to ask what something like Dcp stands for. you will just get told to search it, and get ridiculed for wasting everyones time. if you need to know something more obscure, make a new thread in the appropriate category. don't be vague, describe what you need to know. and dont ever use something like a question mark for a thread title! :D

good luck, and get modding!!!1 :P
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:30 pm

why would ask a noob with 2 posts to explain how to mod systems and what terms mean when there are the before mentioned stickies to read and active members who know the answer to your questions?
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/